Part Eleven

"Hey what happened?" Selena asked seeing Taylor surprised face. Taylor shook her head, seeing Joe. Selena got a doubt. She snatched Taylor aside. "Tay, what did he do?" Selena asked in a stern voice. "He- he asked me to be his girlfriend." Taylor said, staring at the ground. "He is taking an advantage of the situation? He has gone nuts!" Selena became furious. "Sel, no. He's not. It was a weak moment and he expressed. That's it. Also, we know him well. We already know how Joe is and I think I can accept."

Selena nodded, without saying a word. She knows Taylor. She knows Taylor had changed, for good. "And I decided that I'm keeping this private. I'm taking a break from music." Taylor said. "What did you just say Taylor?" Selena couldn't believe her ears. "I'm proud of you my girl. You've become more matured!"

Taylor smiled, giving Selena a hug.

They walked to others.

"Joe, I need to speak to you." Taylor said. He nodded. Everyone wondered what could it be.

"Yeah Taylor?" Joe saw her confused. "Joe, I-I..."

After a year and a half...

"Aunt Taylor...!!!" Mia and Leah ran inside. "Mia and Leah my babies!!!" Taylor sat on her knees and hugged them. "They we're just screaming all the way." Gigi laughed. Meanwhile, Joe came out smiling. "Hey guys!"

"Hey Joe!" Austin greeted. "How are you?" Gigi asked. "I'm very good."

"Guys, make yourself comfortable." Taylor winked at Austin. "Oh Tayfee, this is my house!" Austin chuckled. "Wanna order a pizza with coke?" Joe asked. "Pizza? yayyyyyy!!!" Mia and Leah shouted. They laughed. "Mommy, why laughing?" Leah asked with a puppy face. Olivia came running from inside, followed by Meredith, walking slowly as a princess. "Dibbles...!!!!" Mia shouted. "Mere bear...!!!!" Leah shouted. They started playing with them. "Guys, pizza is on the way." Joe said. "So when are you expecting your first baby?" Gigi asked. "Next month. I am very happy for her." Austin said. "I'm going to become an uncle...!!!" He squealed. Taylor chuckled, shaking her head. "I'm happy that Chris is looking after Keitra as a queen. Boston is very cute. I'm glad that they adopted him." Gigi said. "I can't even believe that it's been two years for their marriage. Ours is one year."

"I married Taylor the moment she accepted to be my girlfriend. I knew that she is the one." Joe said. Taylor hugged him from a side, smiling. He kissed on her head. "But I'm sad for April. I really didn't think that Karlie is like that. But April is happy after her breakup and that's what we want." Gigi said. Meanwhile the doorbell rang. "Its pizza guys!" Austin shouted. He got them inside and everyone started taking a bite. That day was spent well.

After Taylor accepted Joe, they kept their relationship very low-key because of the media and the paparazzi. Everyone got a doubt about Taylor's relationship, but she kept away from the world. Her next album Reputation got released and it was a big hit. Everything was about Joe and how happy she is with him. After they got comfortable, Joe proposed her for marriage. She agreed and that time was the time they announced their relationship to the world. She posted in all her social media handles. She then followed Joe in social media.

After two months they got married

After two months they got married. After them, Austin and Gigi got married immediately. Gigi was pregnant with Mia and Leah. Keitra and Chris adopted a three month old baby boy and named him as Boston Ryan Swift Evans.

April broke up with Karlie because she saw her making out with a boy, who apparently turned out to be Tom Hiddleston

April broke up with Karlie because she saw her making out with a boy, who apparently turned out to be Tom Hiddleston. She was heartbroken and got depressed. She even tried to commit suicide. But with everyone's help she recovered. Now she's focusing on her career. Taylor is expecting her first baby in a month. Its a girl and they named her Summer Sair Swift Alwyn. They decided to call her Summer. Everyone is very happy in their lives. Justin changed into a gentleman and asked Selena for another chance. After making him wait for half year, she accepted him. They're engaged. Abigail and Matt are expecting their second baby, a boy. First was a girl. They named her Autumn June Anderson Lucier. They decided to name the boy as Callan Jake Anderson Lucier. Mia, Leah and Autumn became best friends. They are cute together and especially when they play with cats, they look adorable. Andrea and Scott are living in Nashville. They come to see their children once in a while. Taylor, Joe, Gigi and Austin live in New York. Keitra and Chris live in LA and April lives in Pennsylvania. They meet often and have a blast. After all the shit in their lives, they are very happy and satisfied with their lives. Taylor is already planning a new album after Summer comes out.

... THE END...

So finally it came to an end. I was running out of ideas, so I ended this story...! How was the story guys? My first ever Taylor fanfic. Please do check out my other works:

Only Mine

The Untold Destiny and

Love Aftermath

Love you all...

Comment and Vote.