Chapter 81 - 100

Chapter 81 Luo Luo's Sword

Hearing Mao Qiu Yu's words, people now realized the ages of the four people on the field.

Gou Han Shi was the oldest but he was only twenty years old.

Guan Fei Bai was eighteen years old.

Chen Chang Sheng and Luo Luo were even younger.

They are all young. Some of them were at the Heartseeking stage, some were Meditation stage, some were just like Chen Chang Sheng who didn't even reach Purification yet. Any elder xiuxingists in the spectating crowd could easily defeat them, speak less of Zhou Du Fu or the Emperor in the past.

But they were truly young, so young that no one could determine their future. They have already shown their outstanding qualities tonight, and who could say with confidence which stage they would end up in?

People looked calmly at the raging battle in the field and listened to the names of the different techniques. They were silent and had complicated feelings. In their eyes, the result of the competition tonight between Tradition Academy and Mountain Li's Sword Sect wasn't important anymore, or in other words – there were no losers tonight.

But Chen Chang Sheng and Gou Han Shi didn't think so and Luo Luo and Guan Fei Bai didn't either. Tang Thirty Six, elder Xiao Song Gong, Tradition Academy and Mountain Li's Sword Sect only wanted to defeat each other.

A long time has passed.

A very long time.

The spectators and the two battling forgot the existence of time.

Although their speed of speaking didn't slow down, Chen Chang Sheng and Gou Han Shi's voices became hoarse.

Luo Luo and Guan Fei Bai's attacking speed didn't slow down and was as precise as before, but their breathing became more rapid.

Finally, Chen Chang Sheng and Gou Han Shi got silent at the same time.

They have finished all movement techniques and sword combos. The water has pierced the white stone.

The dozen feet or so of distance between Luo Luo and Guan Fei Bai disappeared before anyone realized.

The two faced each other directly and Falling Rain Whip met that ordinary longsword in the night sky without a trace.

This battle had lasted a long time. Chen Chang Sheng and Gou Han Shi took a step forward.

Luo Luo and Guan Fei Bai both had used several hundred sword techniques and countless movement techniques to finally cross the ten feet of distance between them.

At the final moment, the two weapons, the whip and the sword met each other.

This wasn't predetermined but rather was out of chance. It was exquisite.

The battle had reached this point, but they weren't exhausted. However, it seemed to be the end of this competition.

Since the Falling Rain Whip and that longsword met and their owners can't use their qi, then obviously, the fight couldn't continue.

Such an intense and fancy battle ended in a draw. This fit the likings of all xiuxingists.

Nothing but silence filled the palace and the crowd.

Even after a long time, it was still quiet.

Then suddenly, an applause was heard.

The person who was clapping was Mao Qiu Yu, the principal.