Chapter 61 - 80

Chapter 61: Let me speak one word to you.

The southern ambassadors arrived at the capital as guests. From a logical standpoint, they shouldn't ask actively but that woman wearing the white gown was close to the teachers and was a student of the Thirteen Division of Green Light. She knew Xu Shi Ji as well. After seeing the weird atmosphere in the palace, she couldn't help but ask.

Most of the people in the palace at the moment had participated in the first night of Ivy Festival and so, they all recognized the little girl who handicapped Tian Hai Ya Er. Hearing the guest's question, someone answered, "She's a student of Traditional Academy. For some reason, she arrived late."

Hearing this answer, the woman from Mountain Virgin was a little surprised. The three young men who placed their swords on their knees all raised their head and glanced at Luo Luo. Their eyes were like sharp exquisite swords drawn from their sheathes.

Even in the far south, people already knew Tradition Academy was in ruins. Earlier during their trip, they heard the incident that happened on the first night of Ivy Festival and then knew there were two new students added to the Tradition Academy. Is this young girl the genius that popped out of nowhere?

Those three men from Mountain Li were in the well-praised Seven Rules of Heaven. In their eyes, defeating Tian Hai Ya Er wasn't an extraordinary feat, but since this girl is so young, she should be treated with respect.

Gou Han Shi also raised his head and looked at Luo Luo, but he only smiled warmly without showing much care.

Luo Luo didn't bother with the three youngsters from Mountain Li that glanced at her. Although the Seven Rules of Heaven were respectable, all her mind right now was on Gou Han Shi. She sensed clearly that this person wasn't an easy figure. She herself wasn't his opponent, but what about her master? Can he defeat him?

The entire palace was quiet for a moment. She was standing near the entrance and was actually out of place.

Xu Shi Ji said coldly, "It's already impolite for you to arrive late. Go sit down so you don't become a joke to our guests."

Hearing this seemingly blunt comment, Prince Chen Liu was stumped but then, he smiled and thought to himself, Xu Shi Ji still haven't guessed this young girl's identity correctly. It seemed that the trust of the Divine Queen to him would be limited and far from Xue Xing Chuan.

Prince Chen Liu glanced at the principal of Heavenly Academy, Mao Qiu Yu. Right now, they were the only two who knew the true identity of Luo Luo in this palace. Seeing Mao Qiu Yu's serious expression as if he didn't know anything, the prince thought of something and turned to glance at the bishop, Mei Li Sha. However, the bishop's eyes were half closed and seemed to have almost fallen asleep.

"The elders sure can endure the pressure....."

Prince Chen Liu sighed. He knew that the bishop was hiding his wisdom. It was safe to say that he already guessed the identity of Luo Luo.

Luo Luo looked at Xu Shi Ji for a second. If it was any other time and someone yelled at her like this, she wouldn't endure such mockery or insult. She may be kind and nice in front of Chen Chang Sheng, but when she was acting out of rage, even Princess Ping Guo was scared of her.

But tonight's situation was different. Her hand was squeezing the tiny bag in her sleeve tightly and she thought about Chen Chang Sheng's previous words. She took a deep breath and pushed all of her rage down. She didn't talk with Xu Shi Ji and walked straight to Tradition Academy's spot in the corner.

Just this moment, music started playing and the curtain was lifted. Under the lead of dozens of servants, a woman luxuriously dressed slowly entered the palace.