INTRO

Someone killed the innocent victim, Innocent nga ba? someone no attitude to kill, a brutal crime and someone revealed the real culprit of the crime.

Kapag ang killer na talaga ang gumawa, magaling mag paikot, magaling mag kunwari, magaling magtago ng secreto at higit sa lahat almost perfect ang pagkakagawa ng krimen.

***

"We will reveal who is the culprit of this perfect crime"

"This is suicide? No I called it frame up to become a suicide"

"Who do you think are you to accusing me to do this such a brutal crime?"

"Hey don't play around. And don't trust to much in people arround you."

"Wag niyong gawing playground to. This is a serious crime kid"

"Shut up the fuck up and listen to me. Yeah we are a High school that's why we called us ourself High School Detectives. We will sloved this mystery crime to prove you that we are not playing around like a kiddo."

"Hi there High School Detectives. Welcome to hell!"

"Hello. By the way we are High School Detectives so can we enter this crime and solved"

"Let's see who is real"

*****
This is a work of fiction. The evens, characters, places, scenes and ideas are fictious. Any resemblance in actual person or living or death is purely coincidental.

Plagarism is a crime!

©all right reserved
High School Detectives (Ongoing/Editing)

"Don't expect to much. I'm trying my best for this story."

Follow me at watty's @saehannie
Vote and comment what you gonna say about this.

Thank youuu!