Black Orchid

Strange Goings On In Our Home" by Miracles reminds of another ghost story of mine, it included a cat sometimes. This was years ago when I was still dealing with love issues from my first love, and I think this was when we had eight people under our roof.

It was really dark (and I think before this happened there have been a few times I felt a kitty rubbed on me, but maybe at times when lights were on) so I couldn't see. Sometime after that happening a little, the kitty showed itself to me. The gender is unknown, and it looked as the shape of this kitty here. Http://imgur.com/M1Jcpgl

I literally saw it move, it was a shadowy looking kitty, I thought it was one of our own. I tried to pet it, but my hand went through its head, but the figure of the little guy was still there. It knew I tried to pet it, it wanted to be petted, and it rubbed against a shelf nearby. I guess it had some sort of liking to me if it wanted me to see it.

Also I had a little baby, she was my first baby when we moved here. She was an all black coated color, had a very cute innocent face. I had just began walking, and I spotted it one day while I was talking to my stepmother outside, so she was technically rescued. After she got slightly bigger, was able to run, and be happy. I wasn't paying attention one night and I blamed myself for this, she liked going through cabinets, and this was the first night my dad put down poison for insects. There was plenty out in the open inside the cabinets, and she ate them all, she died only after many hours the next day. I hated seeing her suffer so much, I wish we took her to get put down so it could end faster. Just telling this part of the story is getting me quite misty eyed, this was the worst day ever.

Sometime I talked to my stepmother a few days after her death. I was sad for her, but the sadness would've been just the same whether we put her down or not. This was when I still had a room, and was probably the day I gave her enough energy for me to see her. From the corner of my eye, I saw outlines, and the figure of an itty bitty kitten, same shape as my little Black Orchid. She bounced just the same across my bed and blankets from when she was alive.

I miss her, she's either taken a new form, or she may have moved on, or both, I haven't seen her since then. This is what she looked like then, this pic is probably the cutest. Hope it works this time, I'll delete the links if they still don't work in the next submission.

Http://imgur.com/u4hFEEO

A recent ghostly animal tricked me into thinking my stepmother's dog went into the hallway, even though she was right next to her near the TV. I wasn't glancing at Beccah because all I saw was her dog in the hallway. Beccah walked into the other room and I see Doughie following her out of the hallway, even though she wasn't in there in the first place.

Sometime I had to go outside for something, then I see a small baby grey pit bull, looked adorable as hell, even acted adorable when it ran away behind the wall. I looked over there to see if we can rescue it, but it was nowhere to be seen. As far as it acted when it first saw me, I assumed this was the entity that tricked me.