Chapter 8

Raven's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up is not something I enjoy doing at all. Especially if there is a full muscled boy on top of you. How did we end up this way i will never know. But for right now i got to pee and he won't wake up.

"Nialllllll."

No reply.

"NIALLLLLLLLLLLLL!" i scream in his ear hopefully he heard me that time. He didn't. OH bingo i got an idea!

"Oh my god! what happened to all of our food!"

And right there he sprang up. There we go. Than he said

"Time to go to the store don't want to die of hunger do we?" It was kinda slurred but i got what he said.

"No Niall we have food, i just need to pee and you were somehow laying on top of me."

"DON'T DO THAT I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT WE WERE OUT OF FOOD!"

"Hahahahahahaha I think i might pee myself. Wait..... i am ugh got to go!" I yell and run into my bathroom.

"This isn't over i will get you back my dear trust me on that." Niall says through my bathroom door. I am trying to hold back a laugh.

"Whatever bring it on!"

Let the game begin.

After i was done. I made my way down stairs. Only to find a note. From my mother.

Dear Raven,
Your dad and I stayed with the Horans last night at their home we are going to be home around 6-ish to bring all of Niall's belongings into the guest room see you soon keep the house clean

Xx Mum

Oh well ok than.

"Niall!!! My mum and dad won't be home until 6 so we have the house to ourselves do you want to rent a movie and maybe a pizz-"

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

Niall screams as get jumps on my and tackles me to the floor tickling me!

"N-Niall p-please g-get o-o-off of m-me!!"

"Say Niall is the sexiest man ever and has such a bangin body!"

"N-Never!"

"Oh C'mon you know its true I mean look at me I'm sooo sexy." Niall says wiggling a little.

"F-Fine! Niall is the sexiest m-man ever and h-has such a b-bangin b-body!"

"There we go oh but one more thing." With that he smashed his lips on mine.

It was nice and sweet, but it started getting heated and thats when i had to get him to stop.

"Niall." i try pulling at his hands but he doesn't stop.

"Raven" Niall says and moves to my neck.

"Niall we need to stop your getting a little crazy."

"Oh-h s-sorry Raven."

"Whatever I just don't want you to think I'm easy cause I'm not. I need a walk."

"Raven please I'm sorry I got carried away." Niall pleas.

"I know I just need a walk." I grab my boots and coat and walk out the door.

~While On Walk~

I was over by the park in my neighborhood. When i was over by the swings I bump into someone. The last person i thought i would see for awhile now too.