two

two; THE SKYBOX CHANGED HIM

Archer trudged behind the small group, a frown marring his features as he wondered why the hell he came on this trip in the first place

Oh, that's right, He thought to himself rather bitterly just as he glanced up ahead at the group just as Finn placed a flower behind Octavia's ear causing her to smile up at him, Because you're an idiot.

Archer rolled his eyes as he slammed into Jasper and Monty who had stopped walking to watch the duo. He sent them a dark look before he shoved passed them to continue after Clarke, the only person who hadn't stopped walking to enjoy their surroundings.

"Now, that, my friend, is game." He faintly heard Jasper exclaim as he stormed away from them.

"That, my friend." Monty mocked, "Is poison sumac."

"What!?" The brunette exclaimed, "It is?!"

Archer smirked as he stopped walking and looked over his shoulder to see Octavia brushing the flower out of her hair rather violently.

"The flowers aren't poisonous." Monty assured as the quartet caught up with Archer, "They're medicinal, calming, actually."

"His family grows all the pharmaceuticals on the Ark," Jasper explained when he caught both Finn and Archer's blank looks.

"Hey, guys." Clarke called out to them impatiently, "Would you try to keep up?"

"Nope," Archer replied, sending her a toothy grin when he received a death stare that he'd been on the receiving end of one too many times in the past.

"Come on, Clarke." Finn yelled, "How do you block all this out?"

"It's beautiful." Archer murmured inaudibly as his calloused hand grazed across the rough bark of a tree as he slowed to a stop just within listening distance of their small group.

"Well, it's simple. I wonder, 'why haven't we seen any animals?' Maybe it's because there are none. Maybe we've already been exposed to enough radiation to kill us." The blonde girl ranted, "Sure is pretty, though. Come on."

Once Clarke had placed a great deal of distance between her and the rest of the group, Octavia turned to them with a small smirk, "Someone should slip her some poison sumac."

Archer chuckled under his breath as the boys next to him made sounds expressing their own amusement before he began following after the blonde girl rather reluctantly.

"I have got to know what you two did to get busted," Finn exclaimed after a few minutes of walking.

"Sumac is not the only herb in the garden if you know what I mean," The Green boy replied rather slyly.

Archer shook his head with a grin as Jasper spoke with a rather pointed look at his best friend, "Someone forgot to replace what we took."

"Someone has apologised, like, a thousand times," Monty replied lightheartedly.