Bloody Hell I

What is this place, where am I? Everything's falling apart, cannibalistic creatures are devouring peaceful looking animals. Black goo is raining down to the ground. Bloody ponds have taken over the place; no flowers in sight, butterflies or birds. This is hell! What the hell is this place?! I feel... I feel like burning! I can't breathe right, it's suffocating. I hear cries of despair in the background, but I can't move to offer my help. I'm a coward, they're going to catch me too. What am I supposed to do? Is this reality? Am I dreaming, am I really in hell?

"Alice..."
"...the time is coming.."
"...come back to us."
W-who are you? Where am I? Help me please!
"Tick-tock goes the clock..."
"...tick-tock the time has almost come"

Alice's chest was moving up and down due to the violent dream she had experienced. Flashbacks of that bloody nightmare were running through her troubled mind. The only thing she could do was to breathe in and out slowly. She swore to her life she had seen that place before, and the voices sounded pretty familiar to her. "They want me.. back?", she questioned herself. Strands of black hair were glued on her forehead. As she tried to stand up, she started feeling light headed.
"Alice.."
There come those familiar voices. Sickening to bear, they were gargling with blood. Goosebumps appeared up and down her spine. London, once again, was looking gloomy like every other single day. Alice held on tight to her medallion given by her lovely parents. Ever since she was born, she wouldn't stop wearing that piece of metal horseshoe looking necklace. It is supposed to bring her luck, they say. Never has she ever faced what luck feels like.
Her eyes were bloodshot, she was still sitting on her mattress trying to elaborate what the hell was going on. It felt so real, she had sworn to her life it was real. Lucid dreams come and go, but this one is definitely going to scar her for her entire life. As she tried to stand up, drops of warm, black goo were running down her cheeks, unto her white distressed dress. Her skin was burning and a few screams of pain had escaped her now parted, chapped lips.
"Come back to us Alice, we're all happily waiting for your return".
She was trying to wipe away the black goo streaming down for her eyes. A full-length mirror was standing right before her trembling silhouette. Her eyes had turned into a black abyss and the blak goo couldn't stop running.
"It burns.. help!", she screamed painfully. She lived all alone in an abandoned house. Well, not actually alone, some rat family kept her company but they could not help her for sure. The pain was unbearable, there was no one around to provide some help. Poor Alice, she felt like dying.
"The time is coming.. "
"Who are you?! Why are you doing this to me?!"
"Tick-tock goes the clock..
"..tick-tock the time has almost come.."

(I know this part is short, I'll try and make the rest longer. Enjoy!)