July 1st - Lily

July 1st, 2011.

Dear Taco,

I’m sorry for the long wait! Well, it’s only been what, a week? Oh well, it’s no excuse. I’ve been going to important meetings with bands about my photography. I might get a job with one of these local, up-coming, kinda-popular bands! This is gonna’ be great, Himes.

Your stuttering is probably really cute, Jamie. Don’t listen to those three douches. Listen to meee. I’m telling the truth, here. That’s good that you’re not nervous around her. Stuttering is cuter/better than slurring; telling you that right now.

Hah! You dork. Who writes something and says it out loud? Was it for effect or something? Were you trying to get into character? You’re already Mexican. You don’t have to get into character!

I trust you. <3

Yeah, you know the band member. He’s in a post-hardcore band and he’s really good at the instrument he plays. Not a lot of people take time to admire him because they’re focused on the lead singer, but I notice him. He’s saved my life many times before and he doesn’t even know it. I’ve met him a few times, but he probably doesn’t remember me. Oh well. You don’t have to “hook us up,” Himes. It’s just some crush. Don’t worry about it.

I love the smell of mythical, flying, rainbow-colored creatures too! <3

Tons of love, your band-photographer,

Bluebird.