5

Unika pov:
I was just lying in my bed watching tv. It's been weeks since the fight happened with Quincy I haven't talked to him in 2 weeks but he keeps blowing up my phone and calling me I just ignore him. He's tried to approach me at school but obviously I don't give him the time of day. Honestly I won't lie I do kinda miss him but at the same time I don't want shit to do with him. In class everyone can feel the tension between us in the air. Lately I've been talking to Myles a lot we got closer we are at the talking stage now and just like he promised he did drop all his hoes for me. I got up to go to the washroom I washed my hand and looked in the mirror the bruises this bitch left on me seemed like they were taking long as fuck to heal. I just sighed I heard a knock at the door so I ran downstairs to open it I looked through the peephole and saw the one and only Quincy in the flesh. I opened the door and he looked up at me. I was about to close the door but he pushed it with his foot.

Him: can we talk

Me: I absolutely have nothing to say to you and I don't want shit to do with you can you please leave

Him: look can you just give me the time of day to explain myself

Me: I don't give a fuck about you or your dumb ass explanation just go back to your dumb ass girlfriend.

He sighed and rubbed his neck

Him: it wasn't even that serious your just gonna throw away what we had over a girl that's not even worth it

Me: what are you talking about? We never had shit but a friendship and now we don't even have that blame your fucking self for that. She was obviously worth you lying to me. If you were gonna break up with her why did you fucking lie you didn't have to.

Him: I-I know and I'm sorry I did actually break up with her but I didn't expect her to do that. Unika I'm sorry I really am man.

Me: apology not excepted get outta my face please and thank you.

With that I shut the door in his face and walked back upstairs.

Quincy pov:

"I did try to talk to her today And she shut the door in my face and had me there looking dumb"

I told Kyle, Ryan and Calvin the run down of the story

Kyle: you really like her don't you

I sighed I was unsure about that

Me: I guess I do man

Ryan: you don't seem to sure

Me: I don't know man

Cal: well nigga one things for sure your trying hella hard to talk to her nobody gonna do that to a girl unless they really like them especially you Q

He mad a point I never chase down no bitch no matter what even if they give the best head I will never but the fact I'm actually chasing her I guess I obviously like her

Cal: man why don't we go to the club tonight to get you mind off this shit you know, get yourself a girl to go mess around with after and take home

I nodded my head

Me: yea that seems good. I'll get my mind off her tonight

They all nodded their head.

There was a knock at the door

Me: come in.

One of the boys who takes care and approves who visits came in.

Him: boss there's 2 girls here to see you.