7

Unika

I was out with Kay and bri on lunch. We were talking about the fact that Quincy over dramatic petty ass still ain't talking to me. Personally I don't feel like I did anything wrong, but everyone I tell all tell me otherwise.

Kay: but Unika if you didn't agree to go out with Chris this would not have happened

Me: If Chris didn't open his big mouth this wouldn't have happened also.

Bri: yall just started your relationship not even a week before this happened. You need to go and apologize.

Me: I'm not apologizing to him I didn't do anything.

Kay: Unika you really need to stop being so damn stubborn and make things right with him. If you don't, don't expect him to wait for you to start acting right because I can tell you right now, he won't wait.

I sighed.

Me: whatever fine I'll go and apologize to him. I don't even know what to do.

Bri: start by calling him Unika.

Me: he's not gonna answer me tho

Kay: bitch just try damn.

I rolled my eyes. I picked up my phone and dialled his number. I was surprised when I heard his voice ring though his phone.

Him: hello

Me: hey Quincy

The line went silent.

Me: can you pick me up from the mall.

Him: nah I'm busy

Me: it's Saturday morning what could you be doing right now. We haven't talked in a whole week. You don't wanna see me?

Him: like I said I'm busy. Right now I don't feel like talking to you so go fw your friend Chris or what ever.

Me: look I'm sorry ok I know I was wrong for even going on a date with him and we are together. Ok I'm sorry I know it took me a week say this but you wouldn't give me the time of day and I had to have some friends force me to even apologize to you.

Him: you were wrong for even going so even after what happened you still went.

Me: why blow it outta proportion it's not like I fucked him and plus it's only been a week since we been dating it's not that serious.

Him: Unika what type of relationship do you want cause to me it doesn't seem like you want one that would last. If you don't then I do suggest we break up.

Me: so what your not gonna except my apology

Him: why should I your only doing it cause your friends want you to if you really wanna fix things with us then your gonna have to give me a apology from your heart.

I sighed. That's tell I heard a voice............a female voice.

"Quincy come back baby"

He sighed. And shushed the girl.

Him: I gotta go.

Me: who the fuck is that Quincy.

Him: don't worry about it.

Me: what do you mean don't worry about it. Really so this is what your gonna do when we get into arguments, you messy as fuck Quincy.

Him: Why the fuck does it matter it's only been a week right? So don't be butt hurt.

Me: so this is why you were rushing off your phone cause you got another bitch is your bed.

Him: are you done cause I gotta go now.