8

Chris

I heard the front door open and my mom's voice ring through the house my eyes got big and I jumped outta bed. Unika got scared because she was still sleep on my chest.

Her: whats wrong.

I stared at her for a second while I started getting dressed quickly.

Me: get up and get dress my mom's here.

She got up outta the bed and grabbed her panties and bra. She started looking around the room for the rest of her clothes which some how ended on the other side of the room. I heard my mom calling my name and foot steps coming up the stairs. Unika put on her shorts and shirt. I started spraying out the room. Right when my mom came in. She started staring me down I really wasn't about to get my ass beat for fucking in her house right now. I rubbed the back of my neck. And my brother and sister came in. Unika was already back in my bed about to fall back asleep.

Me: umm what she in here tryna sleep

Mom: baby come help me, your brother and sister unpack all these groceries.

I sighed and got up. Walking out the room before them.. my brother pushed me back while my mom and sister went down stairs.

Him: put on a shirt cause it just look like Edward scissors hands was over here fucking with your back and I know yall nasty asses was fucking. If mama see that you know she gone beat your ass.

I went back in my room and put on a white T-shirt. I looked at Unika who was on her phone texting. I sat on the bed beside her. She looked at me then looked back at her phone.

Her: what's up.

Me: so what you bouta do now.

She stared me down she had this look of disappointment on her face.

Her: so what now your kicking me out?

I shook my head.

Me: I'm just saying cause I mean you can stay here if you want you know my mom doesn't mind. But I mean I don't know what plans you have ma.

Her: alright I'll just leave then cause you seem busy.

She got up and started putting her shoes on.

Me: I didn't say you have to leave.

Her: I know but I got a lot of shit to think about.

And with that she got up off of the bed and walked out of the room.

Well damn what did I do. I followed her to the front door as she said bye to my mom, my sister and my brother.

Mom: aww your leaving already why don't you stay for dinner.

Sis: yeaaa why don't you stay for dinner I'm sure Chris would love that, his girlfriend staying for dinner.

Me: Aniya do me the biggest favour and I'll pay you $20.

Niya: ohhhh what?

Me: well actually never mind it might be to much for you to handle.

Niya: no I can handle it

Me: are you sure you can handle it?

Niya: nigga yes I been said that.

Me: oh ok well then shut up and stop talking.

Niya: MAMA CHRIS IS BEING SMART AGAIN.

Me: yea something your not good at.