The beach

//500 reads? You can't imagine how happy I am about this!! Thanks to every single one of youuu!\\
I run a hand trough my messy hair, trying to fix it a bit. I probably look like a mess, right now. Thanks to my amazing friends, who forced me to go on this ride. My heart ran 5 marathons.
"I hate you guys." I say, still shaking. Ethan stands besides me, trying not to laugh.
"So, how was it?" Hannah runs up to me, laughing. Grayson is walking behind her.
"It was great, I think, I peed myself a couple of times." I chuckle and then Grayson walks up to us.
"So what do you guys want to do next?" He asks, running a hand trough his hair.
We all shrug and then we saw Lauren coming up to us.
"I'm feeling very sick, can we please go back to the hotel?" She says and I sigh.
"Lauren, can we just stay here and then later go to hotel with taxi?" Hannah begs, looking at her with pupy eyes.
"Oh yeah, that would be cool." Grayson joins her. I look at Lauren.
"Otherways, we will just be bored at hotel." Ethan says. We all look at her and she sighs, rolling her eyes playfully.
"Ugh, fine." She says and crosses her hands around her chest, "But you need to be back before midnight." Lauren then gives us a weak smile and we all cheer.
"Thanks, Lauren, you're the best." Me and Hannah hug her.
She hands us the map and then we walk her to the taxi.
"Okay, what now?" Hannah asks, as we wave at Lauren leaving.
"Honestly no idea." I chuckle.
"What about we go back to the rides?" Grayson suggests, but we all deny it.
"Let's go to the beach." Ethan says and my eyes light up. I look up to him and he smiles at me. I freeze by his angel smile.
"Let's start moving then." Hannah chuckles and pulls my hand, and I'm back to reality. The twins walk behind with the map, and gives us directions. After a while, we finally made it to the beach. It's so peacefull and beautiful.
I start running towards the water. I only  stop when the cold water hits my ankle. It's going back and forth, and calms me so much.
"Oh my God." My mouth opens, as I freeze and stare at the ocean.
"Aren't you going to complain about the walk and that you're not going anywhere till you die?" Ethan laughs behind me.
"Don't ruin the moment, Dolan." I say, still satisfied and inhale the air.
I turn around back to Ethan. He has a cute smirk on his face and he's looking directly at me. I swear, one that he's going to kill me with his cute smirk, while staring at me.
"God, stop staring." I chuckle and he looks away. Then Ethan turns around and starts walking back to others, who are standing at the sand, and looking at us, or the beach. Who cares. I turn around too and follow him. Hannah smiles at me and I send her a wide smile back.
"This is a nice spot, isn't it?" Grayson says, as we all sit down on the warm sand. I shake my head, agreeing.
We sit there for a bit, talking. Grayson sits close with Hannah and me and Ethan are taking a little distance.
"It's getting cold, should we start a campfire?" Ethan asks.
"How would we do it?" I ask , "We have no wood or even a light."
"Well, then nothing." He responds.
It's getting even darker, but the ocean is so pretty. I see Hannah getting closer to Grayson and he hugs her.
"Ethan?" I look up to Ethan, who is sitting next to me.
"Yes?" He looks back.
"We should get going, it's almost midnight." I say and he nods. Then he gets up and hands me his hand.
"Ugh." I sigh, as I take his hand and he pulls me up. We walk over to Grayson and Hannah. They get off each other.
"Don't worry, we already saw everything." I smirk. Grayson raises his eyebrow and Hannah blushes.
"C'mon, lovebirds, it's time to get home." Ethan says and they get up. They both are embarassed and blushing. I turn around and high-five Ethan.
"Let's go." Grayson coughs.
We walk away from the beach. Then we call the taxi and get to the hotel.
______
"So, did you like the beach? Ethan asks, as we both sit on our beds.
"Yes, I loved it." I smile up to him, "You?"
"Yeah, it was pretty cool." He says. I nod and then we both look at our phones again.
After few minutes I get up and walk to the bathroom to do all my stuff. When I walk out, Ethan is already passed out in his bed. I walk up to him and shake his shoulder, gently.
"Ethan, wake up." I whisper and he opens one his eye.
"What do you want?" He murmurs, rubbing his face. Then he pushes me away and turns on his other side.
"You need to change." I smile at his cuteness.
"Alright." He gets up and walks to the bathroom.
I sigh and walk over to my bed. I lay under the covers and check my phone.
After a good while, I hear the bathrooms door open and see something I wouldn't even dare to dream about. Ethan Dolan. Naked with only a towel around. I start to see everything in slo-mo.
His hair is wet and the water is dripping onto his abd.
Ethan runs a hair through his hair and I just stare at him.
"Okay, are you going to look away, or stare for another 5 minutes." Ethan smirks and I look away, blushing.
Think of a roast towards him, Andrea.
"Shut up." I say akwardly.
Wow, that was smooth. Very impressive, Andrea.
Ethan chuckles and then walks over to his bed and tosses his shirt over his body. No, don't, please.
"Seriously, stop staring." Ethan says and I blush even more.
Shit, shit, shit, shit.
"Are you going to sleep?" I ask, trying to change the subject.
"Well, yeah, probably." He says checking his phone, "It's already 1 am."
I also check my phone. Dang, he's right.
"Okay, well, I'm going to sleep." I put my phone to charger and put it on my nightstand, "Goodnight."
"Goodnight, Andrea." Ethan responds and lays on his bed.
//Haha, it's still Sunday here, so I ain't missing the schedule. Hope you like this!\\
~Kate