School

''Isn't this amazing?'' My mom asks as we walk out of principals office, '' My baby girl is going to travel around the world.
''Yeah.'' I smile, thinking how it's going to be.
''Well, okay, need to get back to work.''She smiles at me and I nod, ''See you at the evening.''
My mom left and I headed back to class.
''Welcome back, Andrea, take your seat.'' My History teacher Mr Levin spoke and I looked over the class. Where is Hannah? We were supposed to sit together. She's probably at principal's office.
''You can sit with Susan.'' He says, catching my look.
''Oh, okay.'' I murmur and sat down next to the bratz Susan.
Wait, she has a twin.Are they the ones who pricipal was talking about? What if they're going? Three months with two dumb morons?
''Hi, trash.'' She says, chewing her gum so obnoxious and I roll my eyes at her. How can a human being be so anoyying?
There are zero ways possible that she is going with us. But Susan and her twin Lucy are the only twins in our school. So, that means a world trip for me and Hannah is ruined.

~

Finally the bell rang and it was lunch. My highlight of the day.I ran to the cafe and saw Hannah standing there.
''Hannah, did you found out?'' I scream as I hug her. ''Oh, yes, I'm so excited!'' She smiles widely and squeezes my hand. Then we sit down and start to eat.
''There's only one problem,'' I look down, '' I think that the Smith twins are the ones what Principal was talking about.'' I say and Hannah groans.
''Are you saying, that we will need to go with them, you know, the walking barbie dolls?'' She imitates throwing up and I laugh.
I shrug my shoulders and Hannah rolls her eyes playfully.
''Well, anyways, let's not think about it too much.'' She says and we finally get up.
Then we take our bags and go to next classes.

Honestly, this day passed way too fast. Me and Hannah were planning stuff of what to visit.
''It's crazy, that we are going to be away from home for 4 months after one day.'' Hannah says, as we lay in my bed.
''I know, but it's going to be so fun.'' I say.
We lay down talking for a while and then my mom comes in my room.
''Hi, girls.''She smiles, '' Hannah, your mom called, she wants you to come home and grab your stuff for the night.''
''Oh, okay, be right back.'' Hannah smiles and goes to her house.
After 20 minutes she's back. Well, I mean, she lives the next door.
''Ready for the last normal sleepover we will have?'' I say and she nods with a smile.

// Haii, everyone. I'm sorry,but I will probably skip a day of their lifes, and start writing at the day they're flying away. Forgive me, if you can! Hope you will like this!❤ \\