Chapter 4 - Moments

Liam was about to open the door. Well, he should just say it anyway, but what sentence should be put up first? “I broke up with Alisa. Surprise!” or “I bet you would be surprised to hear I broke up with Alisa.” Nope, it would be as if he was happy with that broken heart event.

“Crack!”- The door opened. To Liam’s surprise, the house was full with loud dirty music and girls dancing all over the place. Oh the boys just made it harder for Liam to tell. Who were those girls dancing with Louis anyway? Liam couldn’t even recognise one. He was pretty sure that Louis just randomly picked them on the street. That slutty boy!

“Liam babe, you’re back.” – Niall screamt out with his mouth full with food (again) as he walked out of the kitchen, hands holding a bowl of spaghetti. “You were nowhere to be found man, so we thought we would plan a celebration of the new house on our own. Come and join!”

Niall said as he directed Liam to the food he was holding. But Liam, on the other hand, walked away. Seeing people had fun while he was struggling just made it harder for him to breathe. He was in no mood for some silly party. And spoiling people’s fun by announcing bad things was no longer his priority. If they didn’t care about what had happened, let it be, he didn’t want to talk about it anyway.

“ Jump in nerd! It’ll be fun. Don’t just stand there.” – Louis invited after he had stopped snogging a girl, who in Liam’s thought was the ugliest he had ever seen. Her makeup was sooo… no that’s not the point…

Liam sat down next to Harry, who was having a conversation with some girls. He just wanted to ask whether Harry saw Zayn anywhere, since Zayn was not there, which meant he might be the one Liam should inform first. Well, he was just hoping Zayn would hug him, which was now what he needed the most. What the hell was he thinking about?! Damn it Liam, just stop!

“Do you see Zayn anywhere?” – Liam broke in, trying to get Harry’s attention, but he failed. He then thought about something else, hoping Harry to turn his head towards him. “I didn’t know that we were allowed to…” Failed again as Harry didn’t let him a chance to  finish the sentence.

“ Stop being so stiff Liam. Don’t act as if you were our mother.” Harry was pissed. The curly-boy didn’t like Liam talking rubbish to get Zayn’s location. He never did. And he turned back to his girlfriends, or should they be called that…!

Liam shook his head as he headed back to his room. He thought he should just die for the better. Today his heart was broken… TWICE. One was by Alisa and one was Harry. Harry had never talked to him like that before and maybe this was the most honest moment, since he was drunk and he spoke his mind.

“Crack!” – The door opened and Liam suddenly heard a groan inside. Zayn was in there with a girl. A NAKED GIRL. WTF? THEY WERE HAVING SEX. BULLSHIT!

“AHHHH!!!” – Screamt the girl, seeing Liam walking in. That should be concluded as a drawback of sharing the same room.

Zayn got up, putting his clothes on, face nonchalantly. How could he be so calm? Liam himself was frozen at the minute and he just… PUT HIS CLOTHES BACK ON? I mean… what the hell?

THE THIRD SHOCK TODAY WAS ZAYN. HE HATED IT THE MOST WHEN ZAYN FOUND A NEW GIRLFRIEND SO FAST AND NOW HE WAS OFFICIALLY ON HIS OWN. HE WANTED ZAYN TO BE RIGHT BESIDES HIM WHEN HE NEEDED. HE WANTED ZAYN’S CARE THE MOST.

“You should go now. I’ll call you later.” – whispered Zayn while he was kissing her neck.

The girl walked out happily in a blink of an eye. Zayn really knew how to flirt a girl and reject her at the same time. WOW!