Chapter 12 - I want [Extra]

Today, Niall, Harry and Louis had their own bussiness to deal with. Louis and Niall hung out with each other, definitely. Niall called Louis his master a few days looking back. Yup Liam could think of the reason. Niall was feeling lonely and wanted somebody to be there with him (well he shouldn't have since he was a nice guy and there was girls line up just to see him), so Louis was working on finding him one. Liam knew Louis got a lot of benefits from this. That little monster. And Harry, Liam didn’t have a clue where he head. He just sneaked out, vanished without any excuse except the note: “Be back soon!” Liam doubted his ‘soon’. That guy was really up to something, Liam thought.

The boy was standing in the miserable kitchen. He was struggling to follow the recipe how to make a NORMAL meal. It used to be Niall or Harry job, and it was quite enjoyable seeing them make it, but now, facing it was another story.

Liam cooked breakfast, awkward much? Why didn’t him just eat out? Oh I get it, it was for his so-called boyfriend since the boy didn’t want to go out in the morning with his fucking bad hair.

“Shit!” Liam cursed as the omelette was on fire. Ok on second thought, Liam was so stupid. He should just pull Zayn to a nearby fastfood restaurant other than trying to cook for him. Liam couldn’t believe this took over his sleeping time. He should have been sleeping right now. But no, that asshole Zayn had annoyed Liam every 5 minutes last night and now, he was forcing Liam to cook him food. “I’d rather you dead, Zayn.” He muttered.

...

It took a while for Zayn to do his hair as he walked downstairs, went round behind Liam. “When will breakfast be served ma’m? I’m starving to death.” Liam could feel Zayn’s arms  wrapped around his waist and his head was on his shoulder. Zayn blew into Liam’s ears as he saw the omelette. (Tickle much?) “You’re a terrible housewife Lili.”

Urrg! What did that boy just say? Housewife? Who? Lili? “What the-? Why don’t you cook it yourself then?” Liam turned his head 180 degree to face Zayn.

“Well, because you’re my wife, remember?” Zayn smirked as he lifted Liam’s face and placed on his lips a morning kiss. “On second thought, I could just eat you instead.”

Zayn’s face was only inches away from Liam’s. He could feel Zayn’s breath and the black-haired scent drove him crazy. HE LOVED IT!

“Shut up Zayn! Haven’t I told you not to mention such thing!?” Liam turned his back against Zayn’s face, causing the other boy another cheeky smirk.

“You knew your unwillingness really turns me on, don’t you Li? I thought you could feel it yourself.” The last sentence Zayn said with his bottom half pressed to Liam’s. He did it on purpose. Liam found it creepy and amusing at the same time. It was so... cool. Guess that's what you called guilty pleasure.

“Damn it Zayn. I’m cooking… IN THE KITCHEN. Go and release your sexual urge in the toilet Zayn, not here.” Liam wanted to get away from this. If Zayn kept on like this, he knew he couldn’t put on the poker face anymore.

“Then stop cooking and go to the toilet with me!” Zayn whispered seductively into Liam’s ears without thinking. He brought himself even closer to the shy boy and kissed on the boy’s neck.

Urrg Liam knew Zayn wouldn’t stop until he got what he wanted. A meal made by Liam or Liam as his meal. Or both. And of course, Liam was a terrible cook (He took that as a lesson to ask Niall or Harry for a recipe to make an edible meal). But seriously, the way Zayn threw himself on Liam really made his heart race and that he could hardly feel his head working and that his body asked for more, for something they shouldn’t ask for, for something Liam was too shy to do, for something he had warned Zayn against doing.

Liam turned the oven off. It was time to face it. If not now, he couldn’t do it anytime else.

“Let’s go!” Liam said nonchalantly, untangled Zayn’s fingers around his waist.

“To the toilet?” Zayn widened his eyes unbelievably. Oh snap!

Oh my gosh what was Zayn thinking? And what was on Liam’s mind?

“No hell! Out. For breakfast.” Liam put on a serious face with the effort not to laugh at his silly boyfriend. Seeing Zayn’s face turned from amazement into something rather disappointed, and then his mouth mumbled something, THIS IS THE LIFE. IT’S EVEN BETTER THAN HAVING SEX. Oh did he just think that SEX IS GOOD? No way!

Liam walked as fast as he could to the door, prevented Zayn from attacking him from the back. But well, the boy didn’t seem to care about that anymore, he was way tooo embarrassed right now. He tried to ignore the dumbfounded Zayn and as he stepped right by the doorway, Liam managed to speak. “So you come or what?”

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This is an extra, so it's quite short. Whataya think? Comment vote fan x