Chapter 10 - One thing

Liam wanted to punch Zayn in the face. He really did. And it was not like him to have thoughtless thoughts. Lucky for Zayn, Liam was the man of self-consciousness, so he stopped himself from turning the things into reality. It was not because Zayn hooked up with his ex-girlfriend that he was mad, it was because Zayn said he loved him and didn't stand by his words. Urggg Liam hated himself when he was thinking bullshit. How gay can this day get?

Liam walked upstairs, the same way as Zayn just did. He figured he needed more sleep today. He had been waiting for that I-just-hooked-up-with-your-girlfriend asshole. Liam couldn't think of anything when he was lack of sleep. He might be up all night to do twitcam for fans, but he was not an early-riser.

Liam was about to open the door when an idea approached. He mimicked to himself. "What the hell am I doing entering then same room that idiot, ugly Zayn just did? Fine. You got the room Zayn Malik. Do whatever you like, I care no more!"

Urggg Liam caught himself fucking weak letting the cheated Zayn take over the room while he had to comfort himself on the couch in the living room. Oh how Liam missed his pillow and Buzz Lightyear drap! But as long as he didn't have to see Zayn, the couch felt warmer than his bed... "Looks like you and I now, couch. You are definitely more comfortable than Zayn's shoulders... aren't you!?"

Liam was talking to a couch. And it was stupid. He felt like crying his heart out. What a woman Liam has become. He tucked himself in and imagined that Zayn was holding him. Why does he even think of that stupid? Liam felt asleep with tears on his eyelash.

....

Zayn finshed the shower and got his shirt on. He loved it when he contemplated on how Liam had saved him from Simon. But as he thought about Liam's face when he said that painful thing, he didn't know so sure. Why was that? He wanted to see the Payne in pain, and now when he did, he felt so confused! He didn't know if Liam was hurt because of his girfriend or because of him. Speaking of Liam, where was he right now? Liam wasn't the kind that would jump out of bed right after he heard the noise downstairs. And he definitely wasn't the kind that wouldn't get back to his bed afterwards.

Zayn was right when he decided to get downstairs to check out if Liam was there. He found Liam dribbling on the couch. Damn the boy was cute. He looked so childlike! No, Zayn shook his head from all the dirty hideous thoughts he was having. Whatever they were, they weren't good. No, Zayn must have hated Liam for turning him down... But the way Liam looked so lonely holding himself while he slept got Zayn overwhelmed. Before he knew it, Zayn was sitting on the floor next to where Liam was sleeping.

"You're beautiful..." Zayn didn't care about the things he was saying anymore. He just simply placed his palm on Liam's cheek .

Oh my gosh. Zayn knew what he was taken away. His heart started pumping faster and faster as he pressed his lips against Liam's. Just a short soft kiss, but it really meant something to Zayn. He figured out no matter how much Liam hurted him or no matter how much he thought he hated Liam, the only person that could take over his heart by one look was Liam. That was the second time Zayn kissed Liam when he was sleeping and it was not the first time Zayn stopped himself from further thoughts. He just couldn't hurt the fragile Liam anymore. He quitted this game. He had always been the vain and never admitted defeat. This time he had lost Liam his heart. He had to get away from this feeling. But before that, Zayn wanted to feel Liam clearer, he pressed his lips on Liam's again, this time harder. Liam let out a sweet soft voice as his tongue replied Zayn's. AH ZAYN WANTED TO HAVE SEX.

Zayn quickly removed himself from the younger boy. What had he done to the innocent Liam? Hurt him. Whatever it was, it would be worse if Zayn couldn't control himself while he was with Liam. It was dangerous for the boy.

"Liam, wake up, get back to your room." Zayn poked on Liam's face. "It is not like you sleepinghe y'know. The boy will find out!"

"Huhm..." Liam slowly opened his brown eyes, which Zayn thought was the most beautiful thing in the world.

Zayn felt sorry for the boy. "Liam. I'm sorry. Let's just pretend nothing had happened, that I hadn't said anything, ok?" Zayn's face had never been as pathtic as this before, it hurted Liam. Liam couldn't believe Zayn had given in just like that. He didn't want it to be just a dream, he didn't want it to end. "Let's just be friends, ok?"

Just like that, Zayn walked back to his room, noticed that his heart had been taken and torn into pieces. It hurted so much, but Zayn felt so releaved when he got back to normal with Liam!

"Damn it Zayn. Would you ever leave me alone with my dream?!" Liam put his finger on his lips and blushed. To him right now, nothing was more important than Zayn. He figured out, or maybe just accepted, that he had fallen in love with the boy named Zayn, and that Zayn had loved him back too. He knew he must do something. But what?

Liam slapped himself to gain his consciousness back. Then he walked upstairs to his room. Liam opened the door and immediately received Zayn's smile. "Vas happenin man? What took you so long?"

Liam was taken aback. When Zayn said back to normal, he didn't know Zayn mean it like this. Liam couldn't force himself to smile back. He knew he had to do something else as he sat down next to Zayn his bed.

"Zayn, we need to talk!" Liam commanded, never be more serious. "It's always you who do the talking. And now it's my turn to speak."

Liam stopped to looks at Zayn. His smile was slowly disappeared.

"You said... pretend like nothing happened..." Liam said, swallowed something in his throat. "But I can't-can't think of you as a friend."

Liam peaked a look at Zayn, the boy was frowning. He immediately looked away as though if he looked longer, he wouldn't be able to hold back

"What are you trying to say Liam?" Zayn tried to hide his nerviousness, but failed. It wass all over his face now. 

"I love you Zayn." Liam hid his face behind his palm. He didn't know anything else to say. It was a rush since Liam didn't think much before he said it. 

"You-you cant... I mean you..." Zayn stared at Liam, half-shocked, half denial. He just couldn't believe it. Liam wouldn't be in love with him, would he? All Liam did wasn't called love, and now he said he loved him. What did it mean? Zayn touched Liam's face with trembled fingers. "Tell me what you said just then was real, what I had heard was real." 

Liam looked up into Zayn's deep black eyes with his red one, he was holding his tears back. Then he spelt out every single word. "I LOVE YOU ZAYN. I always wanted to tell you that, but..." 

___________________________________________________________________________________________ 

A/N: I don't know what to say! Hope you like it!