Chapter 3

"So how was tryouts?" Derek asked. Once Stiles got home from celebratory pizza and the McCall house, he walked into his room to find Derek already in there. To be honest if Stiles really wanted to keep him out he could just lock his window, but they both knew he wasn't going to do that. As for right now they were just sitting Stiles' bed talking.

"I actually did good, for once. Maybe I'll finally get to play in a game, took until junior year." Stiles shared. He'd ask Derek to come to a game but he knew he would never come.

"Basketball is better." Derek joked.

"I can't believe you were a sports guy when you were in high school. I just see you as the type of guy who sits at home and sulks all the time." Stiles teased earning an eye role from Derek.

"There's a lot of things you don't know about me." Derek whispered as he slowly crept closer to Stiles until he was basically hovering over him on the bed. Stiles gulped, waiting for Derek to make a move.

Suddenly Derek connected their lips, causing a fire in between them. He put one knee in between Stiles' legs as he ground their hips together earning a moan from the boy.

"How. Are. You. So. Good. At. This." Stiles asked in between kisses. Derek ignored him, choosing to bite on Stiles' lip instead, which earned another stifled back moan.

"Don't hold back." Derek breathed, starting to lose his breath from the constant contact.

"Then give me something to actually make noise about." Stiles pushed. Right after he said it Derek's eyes began to glow a dark red. Oh shit.

It's like Stiles ignited a fire in Derek, causing him to make out with the boy more viciously, and torturing him by slowly running his hand up Stiles' inner thigh. Stiles was starting to unbutton his jeans when Derek stopped and stood back.

"What? Did I do something wrong?" Stiles asked sitting up. Derek sighed and ran his hands over his face.

"You don't want to do something you'll regret." Derek explained, although he meant it more to himself than anything.

"I won't. Besides I wasn't about to have sex with you if that's what you're worried about." Derek just shook his head before turning his head to look out the window.

"I should probably leave." He said making his way to the window. Stiles hopped off the bed running over and grabbing his hand.

"No, please, stay. I won't try anything. Just stay." Derek sighed. Getting involved with an emotional 17 year old boy might not be the best idea.

"Your dads home." Derek said hearing the sheriff about 40 seconds before he actually arrived.

"I'm gonna go talk to him for a second, don't go anywhere." Stiles commanded, motioning from his eyes to the standing boy. He began to make his way downstairs to find his dad coming in the front door looking worried.

"Hey dad, what's up?" Stiles asked concerned for his father.

"Another animals attack. I don't get it, where did all these animals come from?" He asked rhetorically. Stiles felt bad, there's probably hundreds of cases unsolved that the Beacon Hills police department could not figure out for the life of them that Stiles could explain in a few seconds.

"Maybe there's some migration we don't know about. Maybe they're sensing a flood. Should we build an arc?" Stiles joked earning a 'what am I gonna do with you' look from his dad.

"Very funny, Stiles. I'm thinking of ordering Chinese food. Are you still doing homework?"

"Yeah I have a lot of homework tonight." Stiles lied, he would actually be hanging out with Derek in his room.