Chapter three

---FIVE WEEKS LATER---
My mind has been all over the place recently. It's mostly been focusing on Justin and my feelings for him but I'm too scared to tell him how I truly feel. Him and Jade have now split up and have been for about three weeks and to be honest I'm so relieved like from that day she came to my house and tried to accuse me of being desperate I didn't like her and I'm glad she's not around my son anymore. I feel bad for them both though because they were together nearly a year but oh well, I'm glad she's gone.

I haven't really spoke to Justin about it all but he's coming over later so I'm gonna talk about it soon, he seems happy and not bothered about the break up so you can tell it was going to happen at anytime.

Tiana and Lauren are both having baby girls and I'm over the moon! They found out a few days ago and honestly I can't wait for new babies to be added to the clan. We can go on little play dates and stuff and go shopping for the babies and I can't wait. Right now I would love another child but my relationship status says different haha.

Going back to Boca last week really did help me think things through. I got to sit alone at night and just think about the past and present and what things would've been like if me and Justin didn't break up. I also saw my family and old friends that I haven't seen for years and they got to meet Wolf for the first time and we all had a great time. Wolf loved being there, we saw my old school, old house, the old café me Lauren and Tiana spent everyday at after school when we were younger and we visited my moms grave, put fresh flowers down and I poured my heart out and told her everything. I just want Justin back, I really do. I miss us.

If me and Justin ever did get back together a lot of things would have change like I know I'm thinking a head but there is a possible chance that it could happen in the future. It wouldn't be like it was a year ago I would have to change my ways and he would have to change his ways if we wanted our relationship to be healthy. Wolf is nearly one so he can't be hearing us argue and then there be a bad atmosphere, it's not fair on him, he shouldn't be in that kind of atmosphere. He's not a little baby anymore which breaks my heart.

For my album that is coming out later in the year I have also been writing new song when I have the time. I have been working on a song with a few friends at the studio and I'm in love with it, it's called Oops.
"Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends
Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do
Oops, baby, I love you".
I started writing this when I realised Justin is the one for me, it's all from the heart, my friends have helped with the backing of the song.
The song is about me wanting him and then thinking do I? Is it right to get back with him? But then thinking fuck it, I love you. I just hope he feels the same way.

"We had a good run
We messed around and had some good fun
Guess it turns out I lost a good one
'Cause now I'm wishing every morning would come with you next to me baby" this song means so much to me and I hope it gets my message across to him that I do love him and I want him back.

"Dad coming?"
"Soon baby I'll text him"
I picked up my phone from my bed side cabinet and text Justin.
To: Justin x
Wolf wants to know when you're coming.

"I've messaged him, has your movie finished now?" He nodded his little head took his headphones off and lay down next to me in my bed. He has been sat next to me on my bed with his little portable DVD player watching Finding Nemo with his headphones on.
"You tired baby?"
"yeah" he rubbed his eye and cuddled into me, I love it when he's cuddly. Toulouse was lay at the end of my bed asleep, again.
My phone buzzed next to me and I looked to see Justin has messaged.
From: Justin x
I'll be five minutes
"He won't be lon-" I looked down to see Wolf soundly asleep, being almost one must be so tiring.
I put my notebook on the side and got up to go and make some coffee.

I heard a small knock and the front door open
"Bell?"
"Kitchen" I turned around to see Justin stood there, he looked so good.
Acid washed blue jeans, timberlands and a Yeezus tshirt. Damn.
"The house is quiet, where's my boy?"
"He's asleep in my bed, he fell asleep about ten minutes ago, I didn't have the chance to keep him awake, I'll wake him soon. Anyway, how are you, you know since you and Jade broke up"
"I'm good, I had to tell her because I couldn't lie to her anymore and once I told her it felt like a huge weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I still want you Aribella, my feelings haven't changed". My heart literally skipped a beat.
"I don't want this to seem too forward but I want to take you out to dinner tonight Bells. I want to spend time with you, just us talking and having a good time. I've spoke to Tiana and Shawn and they're gonna have Wolf tonight so don't worry" I was a little taken back by what he's saying.
"Are you asking me out on a date Justin?" I smirked.
"Erm well.. yeah. So what do you say?"
"Yeah, it will be nice. What time?"
"Seven? That gives you time to drop Wolf off and then I'll pick you up" he's so cute.
"Sounds good, Bieber".
---
I dropped Wolf off at Tiana's house about half an hour ago and now I'm back at home getting ready for tonight and I'm so excited for it. I'm wearing my grey silk dress with my favourite heels. I hope me and Justin aren't rushing into anything like I know he just wants to have dinner but you never know. Him and Jade haven't long broke up, I hope people done judge and say we are moving too quick, we are having fun and if they just realise that we do love each other they won't judge.

I don't want Wolf to have a life of doing to dads and then back at moms, I just want us to be a family again all living under the same roof.

I'm currently doing my make up, Justin should be here soon. I'm nervous excited for this date like what if I have too much to drink and confess everything to Justin...oh god please don't let that happen. Note to self: only one glass of wine.
My phone began to ring,
"Hello"
"Hey I'm outside"
"Okay, I'm coming"
I hung up and quickly sprayed my favourite perfume, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.

I locked my door and turned around to see Justin leant against his car holding a single red rose in his left hand. Holy fuck he looks gorgeous, he wearing all black. He's remembered that when we were together I said to him when he wears all black it drives me crazy. This boy!
"You look beautiful"
"Thankyou, you don't look too bad yourself. You scrub up well Bieber"
He handed me the rose and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. We got into his white Range Rover Evoque, I love this car. I miss mine.
Here's to date number one and I hope there's more to come.

---
Sorry it's short. Do you want Justin and Aribella to get back together?? New chapter will be up some point next week. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.