Chapter eighteen

"So how was your holiday baby?" Justin asked Aribella as she stood at the kitchen counter.
"I loved every second of it, was nice just to relax and not have to worry about the kids or going to sleep early because I have a show the next day" Aribella said as she took a sip of her hot coffee.
"We missed you especially Wolf, he asked for you about twenty times a day. What are you doing today?"
"Kendall is coming over and then we are taking the boys out for lunch and probably a little some shopping. Are you going to the studio?"
"Yeah, the boys will be waking up soon" Justin's phone pinged in his pocket telling him he had a text.
"Babe, I have to go its Scooter" he quickly finished his cup of coffee, gave Aribella a kiss and left.

Aribella made her way upstairs to get the boys outfits ready, Toulouse was right behind her as usual, as she got to the top of the stairs she he got her phone out and text Kendall.

To: Kenny
Hey Ken! I'm just upstairs getting the boys outfits ready whilst they are asleep. The front door is unlocked so just walk in and come up stairs. See you soon

From: Kenny
Okay, I'm just at some café getting us a drink and the boys a cookie. I won't be long.

Aribella locked her phone once again and put it back in her pocket as she quietly opened Wolf's bedroom door. Once Ari was in the bedroom she walked over to Wolf's closet that was of his small clothes.
Wolf's black and white Adidas tracksuit caught her eye, Tiana brought him and Noah matching ones a few weeks ago and now he can finally wear it. Aribella walked over to Wolf's shoe rack and picked up his black and white Vans to match and place them on the end of his bed trying not to wake him.

She quietly walked out of his bedroom and went down the hall to Teddy's room. He was soundly asleep in his crib, they should be awake soon it's gone two in the afternoon.
Opening his closet she took Teddy's grey CK sweater off the hanger and matching grey pants. The sound of little feet patting against the hard floor began down the hall.
"Mommy?" I tired Wolf called out as he walked into Teddy's room holding his favourite blanket, rubbing his eyes.
"Hey baby" Aribella said his a hushed voice trying not to wake Ted up.
"Where's daddy?" He asked his mom as he cuddled into her side.
"He's had to go to work today but you will see him later when he gets home. We are going out soon"
"Where?"
"For a late lunch with auntie Ken, she will be her-"
"Hello?" A voice called out downstairs as the front door shut.
"Is that her?" Wolf asked as his face lit up.
"I think so! Go see, and get your clothes and shoes off of your bed please"
Wolf ran out of the room to see his auntie Kenny, he goes on like he hasn't seen her for years and years, he saw her two days ago ahah.
"Oh hey buddy where ya going?"
"To get my clothes. Walk with me"
Aribella giggles to herself when she heard Wolf say that to Kendall.
"Mommom" Teddy sat up in his crib and looked over see where his mom was. She picked him up out of his crib and gave him a kiss. His hair was all over the place, he takes after Justin with that.

Kendall and Wolf walked back in the room. Kendall was holding two hot coffees, two cookies and Wolf's clothes and shoes this boy Aribella said to herself.
"Wolf why is auntie Kenny holding all of your things?"
"I don't know"
"Yes you do, go and get them please. Sorry about that" Ari said to Ken taking Wolf's clothes and shoes from her and putting them on the floor.
"Don't worry, I get that all the time when I'm around Reign" she giggled and handed Aribella her hot coffee and the boys their chocolate chip cookie.
"Thankyou Ken" Wolf said as he took a bite out of his cookie.

--

Aribella and Kendall have been out with the boys for a few hours now they are currently at the park. They are sat down at the bench and the boys are playing together on the slide.
"So hows the adoption going?"
"Ya know really good actually. Me and Zayn just have to wait a couple more days, week tops until everything is finalised and then we can adopt. We already have the bedroom set up, it's just neutral colours at the minute"
"What age are you going for?"
"Honestly we don't mind what age, we just want to give the child a loving home and love"
"Me and Justin were talking about it the other night and we just think you guys are amazing, you really are. When me and Justin were talking about it, I googled what people were saying and everyone loves that you guys are adopting"
"It's so nice to hear that, thankyou. I can't wait like I'm so excited for this you don't understand. So what's happening with your music?"
"Justin's music is nearly done and will be released in a few weeks or months I'm not sure and I'm releasing my new song called Focus in a couple days. I'm not sure if it will make it into the album but it's just a fun song and video for my fans, a little somethin for them to enjoy whilst they wait".
"Is it the song you played for us on holiday?" Kendall asked as she wrapped her coat tighter around her body because of the wind.
"Yeah, it's one of my favourites. So what are you doing for your birthday?"
"I literally have no idea what to do, 22 isn't really anything to celebrate right?"
"Hmm..maybe just have a chill night with us or go somewhere whilst you have the free time to do it".