Nightmare

"It was incredibly stupid what you did last night" Eric entered my room as I finished dressing.

"You don't need to tell me twice" I took cape, "I heard the first time".

"And just where do you think you're going?" He followed me to the door.

"Out" I said putting my cape on.

"You can't go alone" he yanked my arm. I looked up to him his eyes where cold, anger lingered in them. It made me feel uneasy. His touch wasn't warm either, he was always warm.

"You are hurting me" I stuttered.

"Snow", he caressed my cheek, "I love you".

My eyes shot open, there was something odd about him. "I have to go".

"No! No you won't!", his face turned into a raven's

"No! No you won't!", his face turned into a raven's. A black substance came from it.

I screamed but couldn't move.
"There, there little Snow. I just need your heart, you did this to me. You and your little Eric. How does it feel? Not to be loved by the one you love. I'll catch you next time Snow White! Mark my words!"

I jolted awake in my bed screaming. The door flew open and revealed William with his sword in front.

"Snow!" He shouted. "Whats wrong? Where is she?"

"It was a nightmare" I said breathing heavily.

"Bloody hell, I've alerted all the kingdom" he said.

"I'm terribly sorry" I said worried.

"It's obviously not your fault Snow" he says exhausted. I could hear footsteps running towards my room. In came Eric with his famous hatchet.

"What's wrong?" He said worried.

"Snow had a nightmare" William mumbled.

"She wants my heart. It's the only thing that can turn her back to human form. She is stuck in a big horrible raven's body. Once she wanted my heart for power now she needs it to be herself again" I trembled. No matter how hard I tried, it was difficult not to be afraid of her.

Eric walked towards the bed cupping my face, "I will not let her anywhere you, Snow".

Someone cleared her throat, "Is something wrong?" Sarah appeared in the room. We both quickly let go of each other and Eric stood back.

"Forgive me, Sarah, it was a nightmare" I said looking down.

"Is everyone here always awaken by a nightmare?" She raised an eyebrow. Oh, I don't think she likes me very much.

"Sarah, now is not time for joking" Eric said.

"She is the queen, everyone must be awaken if she is in trouble!" William said forcefully.