Chap 8

Scarlet P.o.v

I felt someone tap my shoulder I looked behind me and saw this guy behind me he had black hair and earrings and his face looked sort of bored, but then he gave me a gentle smile showing off his dimples.

"Are you lost" he said.

"Um yes I am new and I am not use to this school" I said pulling out some acting.

"I can tell, well where are you trying to go I can help you if you want" He said still smiling.

"No its fine I am actually waiting for someone so I am sorry to have bothered you" I said bowing

"No probably well if you need help you can find me in the nurses office I help out over there a lot" he said and turned around.

"Thank you very much" I said.

"Oh by the way the name is Lay" he said glancing back at me before leaving.

"Scarlet is mine name" I shouted before he left but I don't think he heard me at all I pouted just a little.

"Why the pouty face" Dalnim unnie said popping up in my face starling me.

Dalnim P.O.V

I finally got my boyfriend to let me go and go search for Scarlet who probably wonder off even farther then I wanted her to as I was walking down the halls that was crowded with people I made it down the hall and saw that Scarlet was at the end staring at the stairs. So I walked up to her and popped up in front of her startling her just a bit.

"Why are you spacing out" I said.

"Well I met this really cute guy" she said

"Oh cool did you get the guys name" I said.

"Yep I sure did" she said smiling.

"Well okay miss love struck lets get going before we run into our bros" I said 

As we walked down the stairs to leave the school wwe saw the people I least wanted to see not only did I see my brother but Scarlets brother as well which is a real kill joy since I was just so happy just a few minutes ago. 

"Damn it Scarlet when need to find a distraction or a divergent away from our brothers" I said. 

"Well what about those over there who are about to leave," she said.

"That could work well its worth a shot," I said me and Scarlet hurried over towards the boys before they left the room and hooked our arms with theirs they were confused at first but we just smiled at them and they just let it go. 

We walked past our brothers and out side the school I took a deep breath thanking the gods that they didn't notice us we waved towards the boys and bowed and watch them leave as we were getting to leave off of the campus I felt someone grab my shoulder and for some reason I felt a chill hit me in the spin. I slowly look back to a person that I really didn't want to see at all my brother Kai.

"Uh, yes" I said in the most girly way possible.

"Um yes, miss you had dropped this bracelet," he said holding out his hand to the bracelet BamBam had    given me. 

"Oh thank you very much," I said reaching out grab it.

"This is a really nice bracelet where did you get it from," he said snatching his hand away and to examin it more closly.

"My boyfriend had got that for me so can I have it back," I said still smiling, but in the inside I really wanted to punch my brother so bad.

"Oh so you have a boyfriend, how come I didn't know about this guy," he said now looking at me with stern eyes.

"I don't know what you are talking about sir, but can I get my bracelet back its special to me," I said.

" Sure you can get the bracelet back once you and Scarlet come with us," Kai said.

The fake smile that I had on, dropped into a poker face like Sehun and I was getting pretty pissed now.

"If you know its me Kai give me, my bracelet back and leave," I said taking the wig off.

"I don't think so, also who is this boyfriend of yours," he said placing the bracelet in his pocket.

"You, little shit give me back my bracelet and my boyfriend is of none of your concern so back off," I said reaching towards his pocket.

But he grabbed my wrist and twisted behind my back " your coming with me whether you like it or not," he said.

"Over my dead body," I said, I had elbowed him in the stomach making him lose his grip I got my hand free and spun down low tripping him and watch him fall in the dirt, I look to right real quick and see Scarlet and Sehun are in hand combat right now. But I have no time to think I need to get that bracelet back now so we can get the hell out of here.

Scarlet Pov

My Oppa had came at me with a right hook but I was able to dodge it I wasn't doing so well since this clothes are the usual clothes that I use to fight in so all I can do is block shots from Sehun and try to look for an opening. As I was scaning the area Sehun had kicked me dead in the stomach making me fall back and roll in the dirt which knocked the wig off that I was wearing.

"That's it," I said and ripped the skirt were I could move a little more freely. 

I got up from the ground and came at my brother at full force I was throwing punches and kicks all towards his direction he was blocking as much as he could but was no match for me, I landed a good punch at his chest, with enough force knocked him out. While my brother was laying in the ground as I look to my left to see my cousin Dalnim struggling against Kai I croutched down and grabbed some dirt I ran towards Kai I called his name and threw the dirt in his face. 

I know its a cheap move but with what we are wearing we are at a disadvantage so I grabbed Dalnims arm and ran towards the car and all we could here is Kai scream and cuss in the background.