THE WORK SHOP

Cia woke early at 6 am. Infact it was a pleasant morning . She could hear the sparrows chirping. She fixed herself a cup of tea and went to her small porch to enjoy a relaxed morning before she got ready to work. This was the first day in the last two or three years where she would not have to rush to either catch the bus or metro to work. She had at least an hour to enjoy the peace and tranquility of this beautiful place.

She was deep in her thoughts when Jay wished her good morning. He looked splendid in his white tea shirt and black shorts. How could this man manage to look so handsome this early in the morning?

" Hi ,sir would you like to have a cup of tea?"

"No, I normally take a glass of juice in the morning after my morning jogging session. Don't you go for a morning walk ?"

Cia's mood was spoilt because she believed that indirectly Jay had told her that she was fat.

"Everybody does not have an advantage of such a beautiful place to go for morning walks.

Plus they are not fortunate enough to be CEO of huge companies that they may work as they please."

Jay was confused with Cia's behavior. One minute she was sweet the other second she was ready to pounce like a wildcat. But when she argued her face became animated and energized, her eyes sparkled which made her look quite pretty.

"Well be ready by 8 o,clock as I will show you around the place so you may get comfortable and start working as soon as possible. We do have a deadline to meet."

Jay knocked at Cia"s door sharp at 8 am and was surprised to see her ready. She was wearing jeans with a pink flowery top and a pair of trainers. She was not wearing any makeup just lip gloss maybe but looked very pretty. It was a refreshing change for Jay who had always dated women who probably slept with their make up on. His dates would always be well dressed never in jeans and their faces full y made up. Never would he find them wearing anything remotely close to trainers, always heels and stilettos.

Jay himself was dressed casually with a pair of jeans and a blue Nike t-shirt. He looked so handsome that it hurt. Cia thought how could a man be so sinfully handsome?

"Nice to see a lady on time. Let's move we have a lot to cover and then I need to go to the office for an hour." Foolish thought Cia she had been wishing that they would spend the entire day together.

Jay had to move quick . Cia looked so enticing with her long hair and simple jeans. Even without an ounce of makeup she was beautiful. Her creamy white skin and her long hair were major temptations. He wondered if driving with a driver would have been better as then he wouldn't be distracted by Cia.

Jay moved to a four wheel drive, an open jeep like vehicle. Cia sat next to him. Jay was sitting too close for comfort. He explained to her that this entire area had been a part of their family for the past seventy years or so. The estate was widespread covering several acres of land. The estate had initially belonged to his maternal grandfather , but Jay's mother being an only child it had been passed on to her after his death.

The entire area was beautiful. It was so well maintained that not even a single tree was out of place. In between special sitting areas had been placed either as rock stools or stone benches in different shapes Even the flowers were of different colours right from white lilies, to orange chrysanthemums to red and pink roses.

The workshop he had mentioned was huge infact it was an entire unit covering at least an acre of land. It was divided into various departments. There was a special department which dealt with embroidery , one for designing, one special department for hand painting and block printing..It was not one building but a set of buildings.