Part 19 - Green Bean

UNEDITED
Also thank you all so much for 500 reads ahh that's insane

Seán wakes up and realizes he is cuddling Signe like a teddy bear.
His arms around her waist and head at her torso.
He smiles a bit and puts his head back onto her stomach as she sleeps.
She stirs a bit as Seán rests his head back down so he sits up.
Signe starts to turn a bit pale and breathe a little quicker so Seán wakes her up.

"Signe? Are you okay?"

She opens her eyes and immediately gets up.
She walks to the bathroom and Seán can hear her throw up.
He grabs a glass of water and goes to her aid.
After pulling all her hair back in his hands, he tries to find a hair tie, but somehow there isn't one in this bathroom.
He sighs a small bit and just holds it all in his hands as he rubs her back.

"Let it all out. It's okay..."

It seems like this had became a routine already.
Once she had finished, she reached up and pulled down on the handle flushing it all away.
She shakes as Seán pulls her closer to his body and keeps a light hold on her.

"Seán I don't know what's going on..."

"It's okay, Angel. Just relax..."

"I know this isn't normal for me though."

Seán reached up onto the counter and grabbed the glass of water and handed it to her.
She drank a small amount and spat it into the toilet bowl and drank the rest of it.
After setting down the glass on the floor, Seán picked her up bridal style and carried her to the couch.
Putting her down gently, she whined out.

"I don't want to let go of you."

"You have to let go for a second so that I can at least lay with you."

She nodded and loosened her grip on him and he laid down in front of her.
She snuggled up to his chest and he put his arm over her side drawing little squiggly lines on her back.
He feels her stop shaking and breathe semi normal again.
After a few more minutes of her just calming down, he finally breaks the silence.

"Are you feeling okay?"

"I guess so. I mean I don't wanna puke again... I also don't feel like I'm going to."

"Signe do you know why you might be throwing up?"

"I have no clue. This is weird for me..."

"Alright."

Seán sits up and Signe follows.
He grabs his phone to check the time. 10:28...

"What time is it?"

"10:29 now. We have to be at the salon for 1:50 right?"

"Yeah. It's a while away from her though so let's leave at about 1:30."

"Okay. Do you want something to eat or no?"

"I don't know. My stomach kinda feels weird, but I can't tell if I'm hungry or not..."

Seán realizes his assumption is probably right...