Part 18 - Worry

Whoops the into is a SMALL bit awkward if you think of it that way, but eh. It's a natural thing. Just a warning.
Also before we start, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 350 READS IT MEANS A LOT
UNEDITED

Signe wakes up in Sean's arms, but that pinching pain in her stomach is back...
She didn't tell him, but she has only been getting cramps...
Not actually... bleeding.
She tried to ignore it and get comfy in his warm arms, but she couldn't.
A few moments later, she felt like she had to throw up.
She pushes out of Sean's arms and takes a slight jog to the bathroom as she drops on the floor in front of the toilet.
She threw up twice before she heard Seán come in and crouch down next to her.
He gently rubbed her back and reached up onto the counter, grabbing the one ponytail he could reach and tying all her hair back.
His arms loosely wrap around her waist as he continues to gently rub her back, as she ends up throwing up one more time.

She starts shaking and Seán reaches up to flush the toilet.
He gives her a kiss on the cheek and she slides down so her head is on his chest.
He comforts her to the best of his ability as she continues shaking.

"Deep breaths. I know you can feel my chest breathing so try and match it okay?"

Signe nods a small bit and tries her best, but as she slows her breathing, she sits back up and throws up one last time.
She feels as if there is no way she could possibly throw up anymore as she flushes the toilet.

"I'm just gonna go get you a glass of water okay? Do you wanna stay here or go back and lay down?"

"I'll go lay back down."

She whispers out and tries to stand up.
He can see her legs shaking a small bit so he takes her arm and wraps it around his shoulders and he helps her walk over to the bed.
She lays down and Seán pulls the blanket over her.

"I'll be right back okay?"

He runs downstairs and grabs two cups, filling one with water.
Before taking them back upstairs, he stops for a second at the counter and mumbles some thoughts he needed to get out.

"She's throwing up early in the morning, she says she has cramps... I'm not sure she is just menstruating."

He grabs the glasses and takes them back upstairs.
Signe is still just laying down on the bed, but she has a grip on her stomach.

"Here, baby doll. Drink some water."

She sits up a small bit as Seán sits next to her and hands her the glass.

"If you just wanna rinse out your mouth, I brought an empty glass up."

He leaned on her shoulder a small bit as he draws shapes on her back.
She drinks the full glass of water and puts down the glass.
Signe lays down on Sean's legs and he plays with her hair, as he knows it relaxes her.
She sighs and closes her eyes.

"Thank you for taking care of me like this, Seán. I don't know what I would do without you..."

Her low, breaking voice hurt Seán just to have to listen to it.

"You don't have to thank me for that. I just don't want you to be sick like this."

Signe sits back up and turns to lay down on the pillow at her head.
Seán follows and lays down behind her.
He kisses the back of her neck softly and she mumbles something he can't quite make out, but he just shushes her and tells her to try and get back to sleep.
She just nods and turns over, cuddling up to Sean's chest.