Chapter 9

Chapter 9:
The Arena

The next day we were getting ready for our first show of the tour. "We need to be at the arena in two hours for rehearsals and get everything checked off." Our manager said, she was all over the place today. First show of our world tour! It was so exciting to think about, tour life is starting up again.

I love the long nights on the bus, and seeing the world. Tonight is going to be a fun night, we get to sing all night long. "Have you two had breakfast?" We both shook our heads at our manager, she gave us a frustrated sigh and dragged us down to the hotels restaurant.

Liz and I ordered our food, and the wait began. "How was your date?" Liz asked, I smiled at her taking a pause before answering her. "It went great, at least the first part of it did. After we dance for hours in the woods Harry wanted to show me something." I said, "He drove us out a long way over to this gorgeous park. Harry wanted to show me this fountain that he loves and takes Audrey to all the time." Liz looked intrigued to know what else happened. "We ran into Audrey's mother, Victoria. She was such a pain to deal with, she wanted to see Audrey. But Harry of course said no to that and she kissed him!!" I almost yelled at my twin sister. Liz's eyes went wide after I said that, she was almost lost for words.

"What the fuck?! She just kissed him!" Liz quietly yelled at me so no one could over hear us. I nodded my head her also in disbelief. "She just walked over with her long nails and kissed him so forceful. It was hard to watch." I looked down at the cream table cloth, messing with it.

"Did Harry talk to you about the kiss? Or their past relationship?" Liz asked, I shook my head at her. "No, he didn't. Should I ask? I don't want to pry into that wound that he almost had closed. He just hates to talk about her, she is Audrey's mother and she just left him." I said, assuming what Harry would say just because I'm afraid to actually ask about their past relationship. "Megan, just talk to him about it." Liz calmly said, she looked away from me and saw our waiter bringing the food over.

"Hey Megan," I heard a familiar voice say from a distance, I looked around to see the man I was trying to not to fall back in love with. He gave me a smile and walked over to our table. I think it's too late to stop those feelings now.
"You're having breakfast without me? I'm deeply offended." Harry jokingly said, giving me a small kiss. He sat down in the extra chair that was left at the table. "How are you two?" Liz was chewing her food so she gave him a thumbs up. We both laughed at her, she just rolled her eyes at us.

"I got you something," Harry said, and he pulled out a small box. "Open it." I took the box from him and slowly opened it. There was a beautiful necklace inside, the light in the restaurant was hitting it just right. "Oh, Harry it's beautiful. You didn't need to get me a necklace." I said, adoring the stunning piece of jewelry. "You deserve everything good this world can give you Megan. You mean the world to me." Harry kindly said, he gazed into my eyes.

We kissed again, and I could hear Liz fake coughing. "Single. Over. Here." She coughed out. We both laughed again at Liz, and she had her arms crossed. "I do have to admit you two are really cute together." Liz said, and she continued to eat her breakfast. "Hopefully the next thing I get you is a ring." Harry whispered into my ear, making my heart flutter and no doubt my cheeks were getting a little flushed.

"Well, I have to get to work soon. I'll see you later love." Harry said, he gave me a kiss on the cheek and left the hotel. I felt kind of sad that he was gone now, I miss his presence. "What did he whisper into your ear?!" Liz quickly asked, she was eager for an answer that I wasn't going to give today. "I'll tell you after the show." I said giving her a smirk.