Chapter 7.

**THIS FANFIC WILL BE EDITED CONSTANTLY I ALWAYS FIND MISTAKES WHEN I CHECK OVER IT AGAIN AND AGAIN**

Please vote & comment, it's helps my story to grow. Also, please do not steal or copy my work. :)

I hope you enjoy "Cracked" :)

>>>>>>>>>**<<<<<<<<<<<
[[Do you guys like
the music playlists? :)]]
•••
Music Playlist For Chapter 7:

Sola (Alone) - Becky G

Trust Nobody - Cashmere Cat
Ft. Selena Gomez, Tory Lanez

Who Do You Think Of? - M.O.

Last Dance - Dua Lipa

Alarm - Anne-Marie

❂    ❂    ❂
Chapter 7:
Trust Nobody

Megan's Outfit for this chapter!

I was getting ready for tonight's date

I was getting ready for tonight's date. There was so many thoughts going through my head, would it go okay? Will the paparazzi get enough pictures of us to leave us alone? Even just for a second? Will the whole thing blow up because he has found out? Would Harry hate me? Too many damn questions.

I just need to calm down. I grabbed the lipstick and applied it to my lips. The color suiting my whole look completely.  "You got this," it's just one date. I grabbed my hand bag and headed out the door to Harry's apartment.

We decided to meet up at his apartment before going to the restaurant. "Good luck!" Liz yelled out as I closed the door to the spacious hotel room. My heels clicking against the hardwood as I walked to the elevator. I waited for the doors to open, soon I was descending down the hotel floors.

"Ms. Mace are you ready to leave?" Ester asked, I nodded my head giving him a smile. Ester opened the side door for me, there was paparazzi surrounding the car and the hotel front doors. "Megan!" "Where are you going?" "Are you seeing anyone?!" "Smile!"
The paparazzi would kill for a story about my love life, but it remained private until now. I sighed, Ester started the car and we were off into the London rush. The city was glowing, so many things happening all at once.

"Ms. Mace, do forgive me for asking but are you feeling alright? You've been looking down lately. Everything okay?" Ester asked, I looked up at him and nodded my head. "I'm just stressed about the tour starting, I want everything to be go correctly." I said, my lie seemed believable enough that Ester didn't ask anymore questions.

Soon we pulled up to Harry's apartment. Ester quickly came over to my door and opened it. I thanked him and said goodbye to him as he left. I walked into the glamorous building that had at least five chandeliers in the lobby. It was so nice in here. I took the stairs this time, walking all the way up to the fourth floor.

I knocked on Harry's door, waiting for it to open. I could hear little giggles and fast feet moving around from behind the door. The door soon opened up, little Audrey's curls peeping out and she smiled at me. "Megan!" Audrey yelled out jumping up and down. Harry came to the door and smiled at Audrey. "Hey," he said, letting me into the apartment.

"I'm just waiting for the babysitter to come and watch this little stinker." Harry said lightly pinching her cheeks. She giggled and ran back into the living room. "She's adorable." I said, Harry nodded agreeing with me. "So, where are you taking me? It's been bugging me all day." Harry said, I gave him a sly look but not giving away the surprise.

A knock came from the door, Harry got up to answer the door. The babysitter came in and followed Audrey into her room. "Thank  you so much Steph for coming last minute! You're a lifesaver. See you in a few bud." Harry said kissing Audrey on the forehead. "Bye daddy, bye Megan." Audrey softly said waving at us as we began to leave the apartment.

* * *

Hello! I am again sorry for such a long wait for this chapter to come out. School has just been taking up everything I have no free time ever. I hope this chapter is okay for you all, I know it's short but I wanted to be able to post something for you all.

Audrey came back! She'll be in further chapters for sure! The new character will be in the next chapter, I promise! She's related to Audrey ;) and will be a very problematic addition to this fanfic.

Well, hopefully I'll be updating soon! I love these characters that have been created and I have so many plans for them.

Until next time.

~Lina xx