Chapter 1.

**THIS FANFIC WILL BE EDITED CONSTANTLY I ALWAYS FIND MISTAKES WHEN I CHECK OVER IT AGAIN AND AGAIN**

Please vote & comment, it's helps my story to grow. Also, please do not steal/copy my work. :)

I hope you enjoy "Cracked" :)

>>>>>>>>>**<<<<<<<<<<<

Chapter 1:
Off To London

Megan's POV:

"We hope you enjoy your flight, ladies." Cassie, the flight attendant on our private plane said to us. Liz smiled at her and thanked her, I did the same. Soon the plane was getting ready to take off, we were going to London. Our first city on our European tour, we've had so much fun touring. We recently finished making our 3rd album which will be out in a couple months.

I could hear my ringtone ringing very loudly, looking through my purse I found the annoying object. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Is this Megan Mace?" The person asked. "This is she, and you are?" I said, the person took a breath in before answering my question. "Darling, you don't remember me? I'm truly hurt." They had a strong French accent and it sounded very familiar. "Oh, D'anton! I'm so sorry how are you?" I said feeling bad for not recognizing his voice. "It's quite alright my darling you're forgiven. I'm doing fine, how are you?" He said, I talked to D'anton for most of the time before the plane was actually ready to take off. The plane had some tests to pass before it could take off, that whole process took about an hour.

"Well I'm gonna have to go soon, the plane is going to be taking off soon. I'll see you soon D'anton." I said, we said our farewells and I hung the phone up. "Who was that?" Liz said sitting next to me. "D'anton," I said. "Oh, how is he? We haven't seen him since we were last in France!" Liz exclaimed, I told her about our conversation.

The plane started going down the runway, it was going up into the air. The sky was a beautiful blue today, the airport getting farther and farther away.

The plane ride from New York to London was quite long, I read and wrote most of the plane ride. Taking a nap every now and then, Liz just danced to her music from her phone.

*7.5 Hours Later; In London*

"Our car should be here soon." I said to Liz who was wearing some really big sunglasses. "Why are your glasses so big?" I asked her giving her a weird look. "Don't need paparazzi chasing me since I'm so scandalous in the magazines these days!" Liz said over dramatically, I laughed at her response and she laughed with me. She did have a reason to hide her face, lately she's been surrounded by cheating rumors with her current boyfriend. The paparazzi mob her all the time in Los Angeles it's crazy the poor girl.

"The cars here, let's go Ms. Scandalous." I said to her, the man who was driving the car helped us put our bags in the back of the car. "I've been told to take you straight to your hotel, then to your management's building." The driver, who's name is Ester, said to us. We got into the car and watched life pass us by on our way to the hotel.

"Welcome to your hotel ladies, be ready in about twenty minutes." Ester said, Liz and I got our bags out of the car and checked in. My suitcase wasn't as heavy as it usually is, which was unusual for me since I tend to pack my whole closet. "I'll meet you downstairs Megan." Liz said going out the door, I nodded and tossed my suitcase on the bed.

Ten minutes flew by and it was already time to go see our management team. More meetings, so many it's get frustrating. We have to discuss this, and that with our music and tours. But it is what it is and I can't argue with how they deal with our music and tours. "Thanks Ester for waiting on us!" I said to him, he nodded his head and started the car up. "I had to fight some other drivers for this parking spot, it was hard work." Ester said sarcastically, making us both laugh.

Ester drove the car into the road and we were off on our way. I looked at all the people walking on the busy London streets, little kids annoying their siblings and mothers chasing after their kids. My eye caught sight of a young man with brown curly hair and was very tall holding his little daughter who almost looked identical to him.

"Harry?" I spoke out.

Chapter one! A little short but I promise the next chapter(s) will be longer.

Just to give you guys something this week, I might update again this weekend depends on how things go :)

~Lina xx