Chapter 2

Loni POV

Location: Her house(in MM)

I pull out my keys to unlock the front door, I'm extremely exhausted from practice, to the games, to keeping up with my body and health. I open the door, while feeling a vibration on my hip, I check my bag and pull out my phone and read the name that flashed across the screen ...

"Mackenzie"

"Hello.."

"Heyy! I was calling because I've been worried about you ... we haven't talked in forever "

"It's been two days since I last talked to you " I laughed 

"well i just wanted to ask you to lunch.. just to talk because I just have something to get off my chest " as she says that I could tell she was very serious 

"Yeah sure, I actually am about to get into the shower, where would you like to meet ?"

"we can meet at my house, I'll cook for us both while kelly goes out with his friends "

" uh okay, well I'll call you when I'm on the way "

We end the conversation, and I sit on my bed while I ponder what just happen..I wonder what she has to get off her chest? is it about me?i hope she hasn't found out about our affairs?

I call Kelly.

"Hello"

"What did you tell her?why is she inviting me to you guys house ?"

"what are you talking about "

"I just got off the phone with your "wife" and she says she wants to get something off of her chest and she invited me over...what did you tell her? did you guys have an argument again?

"babe calm down .. we did have an argument last night but I didn't say anything about us to her, I just said I need a break, and we need our space from each other .. that's all . she probably just wants someone to talk to because she's hurt"

"well okay, I was just worried. I'll talk to you later, she's waiting for me "

I hang up without saying bye, I start the shower and strip of my clothes, step into the steaming shower and clean myself up.  Once I finish I step out and put cocoa butter onto my smooth brown skin, brush my hair, and put on a nike shirt with shorts to match and my bred 11's 

Location: iMakenzie and Kelly's condo

I arrive in the parking garage and park my 2017 Audi truck thebuildingIthe building and head for the elevator

"15, "I say as i press the floor number. i arrive on the floor and look for the door "1576" .

*knock, knock*

Makenzie opens the door with nothing but a robe on 

"uhhh, did you just get out of bed "

"yeah"

she moves to the side and lets me in " you here by yourself ?" i ask already knowing the answer to my question 

"yeah , i don't know where kelly is.. he didnt come home last night. thats why i called you over"

i sat confused on her couch" okaay ... im confused"

" do you guys have something going on "she says with a bold voice 

"ww-what , why would you ask me something like that"

" ohh come on .. i see the way he looks at you when you guys have practice together , i see the way he smiles at you and the way he hugs you. when i ask him about it he always get definsive and doesn't want to talk about it or he just changes the subject . if you guys have something going on just tell me so i dont feel like hes just dragging me along"

i sit there in shock" wow i didnt know you felt this way , i dont look at kelly like that , thats your man and i respect what you guys have "

" i dont know .. maybe i am over reacting " she smiles slightly" but thats not what i called you over here for ... i called you over here because I want to tell you something that I haven't told kelly and I'm afraid too"

" what is it, " I say with a chuckle 

"I'm pregnant "