Chapter 5

Okay , I am changing Loni's face claim to De'arra Taylor . Her picture will be in the MM.

Location : Loni's Room

Loni and Kelly's naked bodies lay together as they catch their breath from the event that they encountered not to long ago

Loni : How do you feel ?
Kelly: Great , Relieved
Loni laughs
Loni: why do you say that ?
Kelly : I think I'm going to be over Mackenzie, I feel like she doesn't deserve me . If you lie about having my baby just to get a reaction... what else will she or has she lied about ?
Loni : yeah you're right , let me go take a shower
Kelly : okay , give me a kiss before you go
He puckers his lips , and Loni kisses them

Kelly Pov
While Loni was in the shower , i decided to watch some tv .. I flip through the channels when I hear I knock at the door. I ignore it at first until it grew louder and louder by the second.
Kelly : Who the hell is banging that loud
I walk to the front door, open it and the look on my face made it seem like I seen a ghost

Loni Pov
I let the steaming water hit my chocolate skin as I wash my body with my Dove cucumber soap.
" why the hell are you here in the first place .."
Loni : who the hell..
" so it's true .."
Loni smirks " I guess she got my call after all "
I step out of the shower and put my silk robe on and let my curls flow down my back as I walk to the front room
" Baby .. who's out there !?" I say as I pretend to not know what was going on
Mackenzie turns around to look at me with furry and hurt in her eyes " how could you " she said ," you know we have a baby on.."
" What baby " I say as I chuckle " oh you mean the baby you lied about " a blank face came across her
"What are you talking about , I didn't make this up " she says with a weak smile as she looks at Kelly " baby , I was going to tell you about the baby but I guess someone.." she looks my way " couldn't keep a secret "
"Save it Mackenzie, I'm the one that told her about you faking the baby. I over heard you on the phone saying you weren't really pregnant and you just wanted to get a reaction?" He shakes his head "naah I can't get with that , I don't think me and you will work out .. you have definitely showed your true colors "
Makenzie chuckles " you know what's funny out of this whole situation..? That I've been made out to be the bad guy but you two have been messing around while Kelly and I were in a relationship... that the both of you especially Loni knows about "
Loni jumps in " girl save the sad story for someone who cares , you obviously had bad intentions before you and Kelly were even a thing so I don't want to hear nothing about how we did you wrong boo "

Mackenzie collects her things and heads for the door " I hope she makes you happy " she says and walks out