Cowboy's Story

I was the best of the best in the rodeos, I was new but making waves fast-bull riding was my forte. I came back to my hometown for the bi-annual rodeo, we picked straws and i ended up with Big Bad Belle she was the worst bull around but i wasn't going to give it up.

I practiced and practiced until the D-day arrived. I plan was to break my record of 15 seconds and hers of 4. The gun shot rang out, the gates were thrown open and we were out. first five secs were a breeze-my back was still straight and my hand up on high-, 2 secs and I began to feel the pain she bounced harder and tried to topple me. At the 10th second I gave up and jumped towards the waiting hands of my friends, I felt them grip me in their warm waiting hands, I was about to make it across before I was switched, transferred from warm to cold hard horns and taken for the ride of my life.

I was lifted higher as i felt the horns sink into me further, fitting perfectly like a hand to its glove. She bulked harder and ran towards the walls of the enclosure bashing me continuously into it then dragging me along it. I felt my self getting weaker, heard the crowds screaming and myself shouting out for help. It seemed like she had grown tired of me because she started shaking her head from side to side then she just dropped me of the floor used her legs to hold my body down and drew her horns out of me. Done with that she stomped on me thrice- my back, legs and just when I looked upwards shouting I saw it, her face was not hers, 'twas a skeletal face- pale white, no eyes- and it was grinning at me, then it brought down its legs on my head, i blanked out.

I woke up and felt no pain at all. "Where am I?" I shouted. That was when I heard the laughter and response "welcome to my COLLECTION OF SOULS."