Teacher's Story

I was a teacher, not something I envisioned myself doing in my early years but still something I liked doing. I taught Chemistry. I woke up early as usual and got dressed, in blue today because I felt cool, and boarded the bus to the school were I taught. I settled down to go over some works handed in by my students while the over the speakers announcements took place, the first two periods were free so I just sent that also lounging around the staff room. The bell for the third period went and I walked to the lab.

Chemistry 101 was my worst class to teach, all the students were horrible, well except for Jake Tesslar .Jake was like a prodigy, he always knew what to do with the chemicals what to calculate and what not but what I didn’t know was that he fantasied about death so much so that researched on it extensively. That was why he was so good with chemicals especially acids. He also had made up his mind to experiment on it and I was to be his first.

The class started as normal. I turned to write a question on the board and half way through I heard everyone screaming and the word ‘gun’ being mentioned. “what in the hell is happening!!” I barked as I turned around to meet the mouth of the gun facing me, it was held by Jake. He had an evil grin on his face. “I always wanted to do this.” He said before aiming at the bottle of acid beside me and shooting. The liquid splashed on the entire right half my body, eating through the material and scarring me. I screamed as I went down.

I saw his feet approaching me and I looked up to plead with him but instead of his tanned skin and blue eyes I came face to face with gaping eye holes and a skeletal face. He lifted up his foot and stepped on me pressing me harder on the shards of glass beneath me. I kept screaming in agony wondering why no one would come and save me. It went on like forever before I felt my kneecaps being blown off, that was worse. I heard a rumbling like someone laughing then he bent down next to me with the gun to my head and whispered, “I really need a new teacher in my collection of souls.”