Making friends at work

"How may I help you?"
"How many I help ye?" You say to the wall nearest as the person next to you's face turns increasingly red and his hands begin  going into fists.
"Can you shut up some of us are actually working." Your  colleague says in a hoarse whisper.
"Can I help?"
"What do you think?"
"Yes that would be very nice of you and I love the sound of you talking to yourself well ... practising talking to a customer or ...." You say imitating a much calmer him that is actually there.
"SHUT UP" His hands are now in fists and beginning to go white.
"Who's a bit grumpy?"
The colleague  stands up and is about a foot taller than you expected.
"Ummm stand up sit down.. ss..say thank you ll..lord" You  say stuttering.
Everyone is now staring at you and you are thankful your not at school as everyone would be shouting "fight".But that was last week, and right now you are thinking about booking your appointment at the doctors early - before the violent person sitting next to you creates a rush.
Feeling a need to break the silence you do the stupidest thing yet " Good afternoon Mr. Umm" You take a step closer so that you can see the name tag but it just says 'national boxing champion' but that's probably just in your head. "Good afternoon everyone" You finish with more uncertainty than before. A bead of sweat runs down the man's bald head the man's face is now scrunched up like a shirt you couldn't be bothered to hang up. He swings but sadly there isn't a swing in the room and the man's fist quickly made contact with the squishy part of your stomach. Everything goes fuzzy and stars begin circling your head.