New Life together

It's the day after Christmas Day and 7 am. Kelly was awake and just lying there in Austins arms, he was still fast asleep so she just lay there as he looked so cute sleeping.

Nate was also wide awake and looking a pictures of Millie again, he really did love her but knew nothing could ever happen even if  her and Drew split up.

Abbz was still sleeping even though Levi was in her house, he was sleeping on the couch, so everyone in her house was quiet.

Millie and Drew were also still asleep, as they didn't go to sleep till 2am.

Kelly carefully got up went to the bathroom, then put one of Austin's hoodies on, went and made herself a coffee then went and sat outside, as it was quite mild. She was just sitting thinking about everything, in fact she actually had tears rolling down her face. She has been there for about 20 minutes when Austin sat down beside her. He never said a word he just put his arm around her shoulder, to which she just rested her head on him. 
When he did speak he said "How long have you been out here?"
Kelly turned towards Austin, he said "Hey why have you been crying"
"I don't really know Austin , I think it's because I have been over thinking things again."
"But why aren't you happy."
"Austin I am really happy, you have changed my life for the better, I love you so much"
"Come on let's get back inside, we can spend the day in the bedroom, just me and you, we can watch movies all day."

When they were in the bedroom Kelly locked the door, went up to Austin and gave him the biggest hug possible.

Nate was now on the phone to Drew. Drew said "Nate do you want to go the skate park for a bit, Millie is coming with me?"
"Bro, I would love to I need to get out this house I am so bored. I will be at yours in about 20 minutes."
"This is going to be fun for Millie she hasn't been the skate park with us before."

Abbz had woke Levi up and told him they would be going to meet up with all the others at the skate park.

Drew had now phoned Austin and asked him if he was going to come down to the park too. Austin was unsure because he wanted to spend time with Kelly, but to his surprise Kelly said she would probably enjoy it as she hadn't been to one before.
So it was arranged that they would all meet up at the skate park in half an hour. Austin explained to Kelly what to wear so she would be comfortable.

Twenty minutes later Austin and Kelly were in his moms car driving to the skate park. Kelly said "I don't think I will be doing any skate boarding but I think I will film it instead, that will be fun to edit with music later."
"Kelly that's a brilliant idea."
They arrived at the same time as Nate, but before getting out of the car Austin said "You will tell me if you are bored because we can go home."
"Austin I will be fine, I will be happy watching you have fun with your friends. We will have our time alone later."
Austin just smiled at Kelly so she said "Besides that I think I may have Nate's company for a while. I really do think he is lonely now, he hasn't got a girlfriend."
"He didn't seem happy at all with Kiara."
"She wasn't right for Nate, he is a nice person who loves spending time with all his friends whether they are male or female and Kiara didn't like that."
With that they got out the car.
The three of them stood talking until everyone else arrived. They didn't have to wait for long as everyone else arrived. Everyone gave each other a hug, then the boys and Millie and Abbz went off boarding. Kelly sat there for a while just watching them all, she took photos of everyone. Nate went over and said "Hey Kelly how was Christmas?"
"Nate it was wonderful, spending time with a family that actually likes me and involves me. Though I didn't get to spend much time just me and Austin. How was yours?"
"Quiet, but that's okay. You will get to spend time just the two of you. He loves you Kelly. You have a strong relationship that gets stronger each day."