1# Kai - Demons

1994
Y/N was sitting on her bed, covering her face. "How could this happen ?" She kept telling to herself it can't be truth that Kai, the boy she loved the most killed his siblings and then his father sent him away. She played down on the bed, closing her eyes and falling asleep. She was dreaming about past.

Flashback
Y/N opened her eyes, seeing her boyfriend, Kai, asleep. She smiled and kissed his forehead softly. "Wake up, cupcake." He opened eyes for a second, yawning and closing them again. "Mm 5 more minutes" he his head under the pillow. He did this every morning to her. "Get out of the bed,love" she said, brushing her nose on his muscular arm. "What will be my prize ?" He chuckled "I could maybe make you some pancakes and buy you pork rinds" she said. When she did he jumped out of the bed like a hyper squirrel. She laughed.

End of flashback
Y/N couldn't believe it. She knee that he always had problems with his family but this ? She didn't believe he did it for no reason. Maybe it was the hate his family was giving him whole life. Only his mother were sweet to him but she didn't live anymore. She felt like she couldn't live without him...

Present day
When Y/N lost the love of her life she wanted to die..and she did. Only few weeks after Kai disappeared. She got turned by Damon and after that she travelled with him. They stayed in mystic falls and she pretended to be normal high school student. Only thing that was reminding him of her love was a photo from her 18th birthday. She smiled. "Such a old school selfie" her new friend chuckled. "Whos that hot guy ?" The friend asked. "My boyfriend..Malachai..he's been lost for a while now" she said. Years passed by, she was going to college and one day her, Damon and Bonnie were about to die but..they were trapped. In Mystic Falls...but..empty mystic falls.

"Ugh shut up, Damon !" She was covering her ear "I'm sick of your voice" she could handle on more day only with these two. "Let's get out...we need to go to the shop" Bonnie said so you all went to shopping. Bonnie were going through the list but then she looked at the shelf "pork rinds" "no eww" Damon said. "No..but..they've always been here" bonnie point on the shelf.

Y/N were talking with bonnie outside but then they heard weird noises and Damon scream. They ran there and Y/N stayed in a shock when she was Kai standing there, wanting to stake Damon. "Malachai ?" He looked at her, he was shocked, letting the stake fall on the ground. "Y/N !" She ran to kiss him passionately, touching his cheek.

Flashback
Y/N was with Kai at the lake, sunbathing on the grass. "Catch me" she said, running away from him, jumping and diving to the lake. He was watching her from the cliff, smirking. "What ?" She said. "Look to left, babygirl" she dir and saw her bottom part of swim suit swimming away. She blushed like a tomattoo. He jumped in to her and wrapped arms around her. "I like that" he whispered and kissed her. She smirked and kissed him back. She kissed his neck and he closed his eyes. One thing let to another and...dot dot dot 😉