TJ Did What? Part 2

TJ slowly started kissing my inner my thighs and kissed my pussy. I looked down at him as he started licking my clit. He experimented with my clit with his tongue. Grabbing me by tits he slowly stuck one finger and than two inside of me. I roughly grabbed him by his hair and let out a moan from the pleasure. My pussy was dripping down to my inner thighs and down TJ's face. I came harder as he went faster. TJ used his tongue to lick up and down my inner thighs. I felt every inch of tongue on me and inside me. He came back up and kissed me on he lips. "Trust me I'm just getting started." said TJ. TJ forced me down to my knees by pulling my hair. My pussy still dripping from where he ate me out. I unzipped he pants and paused. "Is this what you want?" I said. He gave me a tug on my hair and pulled me closer. I slowly stroked his cock as he groaned in pleasure. The feeling of his cock in my hand made my pussy wetter every second. TJ grabbed me by my throat and made me deep throat his dick. The first time I deep throated anything was never. I gagged several times as I took his dick while looking up at him with tears in my eyes. TJ continued fucking my throat while he rubbed my clit. Forcefully bending over he bed he teased my pussy with his cock making me beg for it. During that moment my pussy was still dripping and cum was falling from it. Spreading my pussy apart TJ slowly started fucking me from behind while I bit my bottom lip. Every few seconds he would speed up and I would moan harder and faster. I never came harder before. TJ tightly grabbed my by throat and reached for something in the nightstand next to the bed. My mind wanted to ask him what he was reaching for but I couldn't. He pushed my face deep into the sheets of the bed. What was happening?