Chaper 3: Partners and Pistols

So, here's chapter three. I'm writing my story on my phone, so sorry if there are any mistakes, I'm only in 8th grade so... sorry! Please remember to comment and vote, it feels great!
Above in the media is Colby.

I've gone two thirds of the day without seeing the new boys.
I'm in English right now, and I arrived late, as per usual. I didn't mean to... I drove into the city to get lunch and there was a damn accident, hence why I am late. I didn't bother making excuses to the teacher. He didn't care, because he always half an hour late with the smell of booze on his breath.

It had been twenty minutes that class had started and the teacher, Mr.Robinson, had shown up early for once. So here we were, actually learning something when the door was slammed open and laughter filled the doorway, starling the entire class.

Asher and Colby stood in all their glory, Asher giving Colby a punch on the side of his arm.
"Excuse me boys, but who are you and why are you late?" Since when did he care?

"Were the new students, I'm Colby and this dumbass is Asher. Oh, hey Loathe."
My face reddened as the whole class turned to look at me, the girls with scowls on their faces.
"Hey Colby, hey Ash." I waved quietly, smiling. My heart raced when Asher flashed me a cocky look, running his hand through his hair.
"Alright Mr..." The teacher started.
"Grey." Said Asher and I shivered at the memory. I'm not sure why it affected me so much, but Asher noticed my reaction and gave me an odd look. "And Davidson." Asher finished, referring to Colby's last name.

"Well Mr. Grey, there's an open seat next to Katie, go there, and Mr.Davidson, since you and Ms. Miller seem acquainted, go sit next to her."
Damn it. So much for blending in.
Colby strolled over to me happily, plopping down on his plastic chair loudly.
"You didn't tell me you were seniors." I said quietly to him, raising my brow.
He grinned and shrugged.
"Never occurred that I should." I huffed at that and spun to face the front of the class. I scowled when I spotted Katie, the school's... well let's just say... tramp, flirting with Asher. He stared at her indignantly, his nose turned up at her in disinterest as she ran her hands along his chest.
Yea, I get it buddy, she's a walking STD.
It wasn't the nicest thing to call her, but to be fair, it was kinda true. She's slept with almost the entire schools male population and wore that accomplishment proudly. It was kinda sad. She was truly gorgeous, even under all the makeup. But her bitchy attitude just overpowered it.

We'd never got along, especially after I walked right into her on my first day and the contents of her purse spilled everywhere. Condoms and tampons littered the floor and I apologized so many times. She simply glares at me said, "Fuck you. Look what you did!" I had winced at the high pitch of her voice. It was fake and unbearable.
Asher seemed to think so as well, and turned to look at his best friend for help. Then, his eyes snapped to mine and I glared at him, disgusted by how his desk buddy hung off of him like jewelry. He smirked and winked, which made my heart skip a beat.
What are you thinking Loathe! He's a total player. A show off.

But he sure made my heart race.
______________
My fist connected hard with the side of my opponents jaw. He stumbled back, hitting the side ropes of our boxing ring. His eyes were filled with rage and intent, his long blonde hair stuck out in every direction, covered with sweat.
He looked murderous.
And creepy. Tonight's last opponent. A win against him would land me roughly two thousand. I needed this.

My head pounded with the rate of my heartbeat. Legs ached from the blow I had received from the man across me.

He grinned wickedly, yellow teeth and bad breath. I planted my feet, and raised my hands to protect my face. I was ready for anything.
The man lowered his upper body and I studied his posture. He was light on his left leg, it was a weak spot. He would be defending it, but I still get a good blow to it. I grinned at him, a challenge of who was stronger. He charged towards me.
Bad idea buddy.
Charging lowers defences and makes you vulnerable to tripping. He had become mad. He couldn't control his rage. This would be easy.