.1.

.Novissimus.

The sun rose high in the sky, shining over Fayfall.
The birds flying around the trees.
It was a lazy sunday, I woke up to the smell of pancakes. Probably my dad cooking. I went to the bathroom to get cleaned up, and headed downstairs. I was greeted by some fluffy, yummy, beautiful looking pancakes. My little brother came to join us at the table little later on.
My mother died of cancer a few years ago, we moved here in Fayfall about a year ago. Honestly I wanted to get away from our old life, and move on from my mom's death. Fayfall is a pleasant town in the middle of nowhere, not technically, but it feels like it. But it's nice.
Me and my friend Ryan are supposed to meet at the public park later. Yeah believe it or not there are private parks here. He moved here two months ago, and he's been my best friend since then. I quickly ate my breakfast and said goodbye to my dad and brother. I grabbed my shoulder bag and headed for the door.

The park isn't too far away from my house, so I walked over there. I walked over to him. He was laying under a big tree in the middle of the park,
that we claimed ours not too long ago. As I was approaching him, I noticed that he wasn't alone.
The girl had pale blue eyes, and very dark brown hair that looked almost black. She was had a petite form, she looked fragile.
I approached them quietly eying the unknown girl curiously wondering what she was doing here.

"Hey Ryan, who's your friend?" I asked politely smiling at her.
"Oh Elia, this is Taylor, she just moved here, and she's gonna go to our school." he explained.
"Oh, nice to meet you Taylor." i smiled.
"Uhm El, can she join us? You know, since she's new we might show her around...." he asked uncertain.
" yeah sure."

We made our way downtown, and went to a cafe nearby. It smelled nice. we got to know taylor a little bit, and she wasn't all that bad. She has two siblings, and she can speak french, is what I remember. She had to go home, so me and Ryan spent the rest of the day together. Around six o'clock i went home for dinner. everything felt so nice it was unbelievable.

The sun went down behind the mountains.

Everyone was asleep, it was peaceful.

It was a lazily pleasant Sunday, I went to sleep Thinking of the beautiful, fun, peaceful day I had. Not knowing It was my last.

.Sooooo, How was it? does any of you know Latin?

I studied latin but I don't remember anything, so I use google translate.lol

By the way, "novissimus" means last for those who don't know.