Prologue

Jungkook opened a bag of chips and look at Tzuyu, "You sure you don't want it?" he asked. She gave him a serious look, "You think I'd want a piece of that chips when you freaking spit on it?!" hitting his head. He laughed, "I was just joking about spitting in it... Look I just opened it and I haven't drop my saliva inside.."

       She rolled her eyes, "Let's go to class! I bet you didn't do your homework.." walking pass by him. Jungkook stood up and follow her, "Did you do yours?"

       "Since when did I didn't do my homework?"

        "Tsk... Nerd... You're a total nerd.." He laughed then messes her hair. She chased him to the class then kick him, "Freakin dare to touch my hair again I'll punch the shit outta you.."

        "She cussed!" he pointed at her then look at the teacher, "Saem she cussed!" and laugh. Tzuyu glared at him and sit on her chair hen starts talking to her friends. Jungkook joined them, "Talking about crush? Don't worry no one will like this Yoda right here... Look at that nose and ears freaking Yoda as hell.." He laughed.

      "Jungkook one more.. one more and you'll be seeing yourself at the morgue..." She threatened him. He laughed and stick her tounge, "You only can say stuff but can't do it.."

      "I'll totally will!" she yelled. "Really? Kiss my butt.." he laughed. Tzuyu stood up and punch his stomach, "I swear to god Jungkook you will not only get that punch.." She sitted back to the chair and face her friends.

      Jungkook dropped to the floor holding his stomach while laughing, "Ahhh damn so funny.." he sigh then stood straight. Tzuyu didn't mind him and smile to her friends. "You know you two are always fighting.." The girl said, "The teacher is already watching you guys.."

      Tzuyu and Jungkook glanced to the teacher at the same time. She bowed to her then look at Jungkook still smiling waving his hand. Her hand grab his head and bend it down.

      "Get to your seats.." The teacher tied her hair, "Get your book and turn it to page 344... Answer the questions even numbers.."

       Tzuyu slowly walked back to her seat frowning. She was about to sit when Jungkook moved her chair far and she fell on the floor hitting her ass. Tzuyu touched her hips and gritted her teeth as she endures the pain. She turn her head to Jungkook angrily then yell, "JUNGKOOOOK!!"

       He covered his ears before looking at her, "Damn what?"

       "JUNGKOOK! TZUYU! Get out of my class! I have enough of you two! Get out and don't come but until the class period ends!" The teacher yelled. Jungkook stood up and get out of the room while whistling. Tzuyu quickly stand up and chase him non-stop until one of them got tired and that's obviously Tzuyu.

      "I swear to--" She gasped for air, "Jesus Christ.. I--I'm going to kill you!--Long ass nose! Pinochio!!"

     "Yoda..." He made his ears longer. Tzuyu clenched her fists and turn her back from him. He quickly walk back towards her, then she grab his neck and push him to the ground, "Okay.. Let's see how violent I can be.." She made a cracking sound from her neck, "You fucker.." then punch him. Jungkook gritted his teeth while laughing then beg to her to stop.

       "Fine! I'm sorry Im sorry Tzu.. Stop kicking me..." He begged. Tzuyu get off the top of him then glared, "I swear you better not start with me jungkook I won't let you live next time.."

      His eyes widened, "Ohh shoot.. Eunha is coming..! Damnit! How do I look tzu?" he leaned to her then glanced to Eunha. Tzuyu gave him a serious look, "Bad.."

     "This is all your fault!" he yelled then take off the dirt on his shirt and run to eunha. "Eunha.. Eunha where are you going?" He asked. Tzuyu creased her forehead and watch them, "This boy..."