1. Complication

Tzuyu opened the door then jungkook stopped her, "Sit at the passenger seat.. Eunha is sitting at the front.." He told her. She smirked, "Wow..." Then close the door and walked to the passenger seat and open the door then enter inside buckling her seatbelt quickly.

"Did you guys kissed yet?" She asked. Jungkook shooked his head, "I couldn't get a chance.. She avoids it.."

Tzuyu smirked, "Shhhheee aiiint kissing a monkey... I guess that's why.." she said then laughed. Jungkook glared at her, "Shut up.... I'll get a kiss from her someday.." He smirked. She leaned back to her seat then look at her phone, "why aren't you starting the car? Head over to her house already.."

Jungkook started the car and took off. He stopped at the front of Eunha's big house then stepped out. Eunha was the first one to approach him. He opened the door for her and walk around the car opening his door and enter inside.

"Hi Eunha... How's yesterday?" She asked. Eunha smiled awkwardly, "Fine.. I guess..."

Tzuyu nod her head, "Okay.. Cool.."

Jungkook focused on his driving then sniffed. His hand was holding Eunha's hand tightly. Eunha glanced at Tzuyu then cleared her throat. "Tzu?" she called.

      "Yeah?"

       Eunha looked down then cleared her throat again, "Ahhh... Jungkook and I were talking yesterday... about you.."

      She looked at them, "Talking shit about me?" she joked. Jungkook glanced at her through the rear mirror. Eunha gulped, "Jungkook couldn't tell you... He said.. You should at least get your car already and drive cause he wants to be just him and me.."

      Tzuyu stayed quiet and nod her head, "Alright.. I'll start walking tomorrow and use bus.. Until I can get my car.." She said. Jungkook cleared his throat, "Sorry... It's just really getting awkward that's why tzu.."

       She didn't listened to him, "I'm actually thinking about going on my own anyways.. Cause we always fight in the car.."

      "And there's one more thing he wants you to do.." Eunha gulped again, "He doesn't want you to eat lunch with us anymore.."

      "Alright.." nodding her head, "I have someone to eat with.." she said.

       Jungkook looked at her to rear mirror again then focus on the road until they reach the school. Tzuyu stepped out first then grabbed her bag, "I'll go to class first.."

       He followed her movement with his eyes then sigh. Tzuyu opened the door at the same time with a guy, she glanced at him then smile, "You're new?"

      "Yes.. I'm Taehyung..." He said and offered his hand while walking with her. Tzuyu smiled again, "I'm Tzuyu..." and shakes hands with him. He walked to the teacher and gave him the paper then look around for a seat. Tzuyu raised her hand, "There's no one sitting here you can seat beside me I'm smart don't worry I won't give you bad influence.."

      He laughed and walked towards her then sit. She looked at her phone, then glanced at him, "So where did you came from?"

       "My mom.." He laughed. Tzuyu gave him a serious look, "Well that's obvious.." She smirked, "What I mean is.. Which school were you before you come here.."

       Jungkook entered to the room heading straight to his seat behind Tzuyu. He glanced at Taehyung and creased his forehead. "I came from Daegu.. The high school there.. I just moved here in Seoul.." He said.

      "Who?" Jungkook asked Tzuyu. "I'm Taehyung.." He offered his hand. "Jungkook.." he respond then shakes hands with him. Tzuyu looked at Taehyung with a smile on her face, "Well that's awsome.. Don't they have a different accent? people from Daegu.."