18. Two

Jungkook carried her bag and enter to the bus, "Ya'll ready! I'm ready to Busan!" he yelled. Everyone yelled and clapped then look at Tzuyu who's currently entering the bus. "Jungkook give my bag I'm not on this bus.."

     "I know... But let me hold it for you.."

     "Fine but let me get my food there.." She grabbed her bag and unzipped it then take out her lunch box, "Don't dig on my backpack.. It's womens clothing that boys shouldn't touch.."

     "Whatever.. As if I'll touch it.." he rolled his eyes. Tzuyu turn around but then Jungkook grabbed her hand, "Where are you going?"

     "To my bus?"

     "Without a goodbye?"

     "K bye.." She turn around again but he still won't let go of her. "Kiss him! kiss him! kiss him!" The students yelled. Tzuyu glared at them then to Jungkook, "Shut up you guys!"

     "Tzuyu you have to kiss your bestfriend--Boyfriend I meant.." The girl smiled. Tzuyu gritted her teeth then rolled her eyes, "Stop it you guys.. Jungkook stop this! It's not like I'm going to another states!" She slapped his arm.

     He shrugged, "I can't it's their voice.. and it's their mouth they can say what they wanted to say.." winking at her.

     "I have to go! My bus might leave me.."

      "Might as well ride with us?"

      "JUNGKOOK!!" She yelled in whisper. Jungkook smirked and let go of her, "Okay fine.. Good bye.."

      "Bye!" she turn around and walk out of the bus and head to her bus. Sana looked at her, "What do you have? Noodles?"

     "You think I can bring noodles in Bus? when we mostly shakes?"

     Sana cleared her throat, "I mean.." she crossed her arm and look at her phone, "I like soup that's why so---"

     "Sana? You're not in this bus... You're in the Third bus sweety.." The teacher told her. Sana groan, "Agghh... I don't like it there.. It's where the sluts are... Do I look like a sluts?"

      "Do you want me to slap you?" Tzuyu raised her eyebrow, "Just because she put you to the third bus where the flirtys are.. doesn't mean you're slut... You were there because it's KLMN last names.."

     "Ahh.. Minatozaki---Kim... Does that mean Taehyung is there?!"

      "Yeah.. He's with Jungkook.." She nod her head. Sana grin, "Okay.. I'm going.."

     "Yah! Don't bother him too much just act like a teenage---you are a teenage.. I mean.. Act like a lady.." She smiled then shooked her head, "Don't act like a kid okay?"

     "Okay..." She stood up and walked out of the bus.

     Taehyung hid his face as soon as he saw Sana entered the bus with her luggage. Jungkook smiled, "Hi Sana.."

     Sana pushed him to the side, "Move.." and sit between them. Taehyung gritted his teeth, "Why does she gotta put this girl here!?" he mumbled. Jungkook looked at Sana and touch his chest, "Agressive eyy?"

     "Sorry... Yah! Taehyung I know that's you.." She poked his arm. "No you don't.. It's chisuwhshsha.." He respond. Sana creased her forehead, "Okay chisuhdjsshhsahh.... I know you're Taehyung.."

     "No you don't.."

     "Shut up.. I won't move until you sit straight.."

      "I have allergy to the childish girls.."