5 years later

Sana look at Taehyung, "Are you gonna do something about it or nah..." She asked. He creased his forehead then look at the two, "Are you guys sure she's pregnant with twin?"

The nurse nodded their head. Sana smiled and look at Taehyung again, "Guess what?... I'm about to die.."

"Ohh no don't say that maam.." The burse told her. Sana laughed, "I was just kidding.." then take a deep breath, "This is gonna be hard.."

"No it's not.. We got everything settled and taken care of... for you.." She caress her arm. Sana pinched her nose bridge. Taehyung smiled and look at her, "Let's go?"

"Why?"

"Go home.."

"Why? don't tell me.. You're gonna make it three.." She said and the nurses laughed holding their files. Taehyung look at them and joined the giggleness, "She's joking.."

Sana gave him a serious look, "I wasn't joking though.."

Taehyung choked and smile to the nurse again, "Thank you nurse.. We're leaving..." then made her stand up. Sana grabbed her bag and the lollipop then walk with Taehyung.

He hold her hand as they walk out of the hospital. Taehyung look at the pictures of the fetus then smile, "They're both boys.. Wanna name them already?"

"I don't know.. You name them.." She shrugged. His eyes squint, "You never intent to name our future child in the first place?"

Sana shooked her head, "I was wishing it's a girl.."

"Too bad it's a boy.. and they're gonna get this face.." pointing to his face. Sana rolled her eyes, "They're gonna get this brain.."

"Ohh no.. I hope they won't.." He laughed.

"Why not?"

He shrugged, "Even the sun is hiding already because it----" his phone ring, "Hold on babe.."

Sana followed him as he answer his phone, listening to the person on the phone. Taehyung look at her, "It's Jungkook don't worry..."

She snout, "Fine.."

"Sana.... You've been with me for 5 years already... we're married for 1 year already.." He told her. She rolled her eyes, "Whatever.."

      Taehyung smirked and kiss her forehead then focus on the phone, "Yeah.. We'll come with you and prepare it.." he laughed, "Why are you so enthusiastic? you two can't even log off of the internet and can't stop video chatting.."

       Sana look at Taehyung then grab the key from his hand and enter to the car. He followed her while the phone is on his ear, "Yeah.. We'll go there quickly.."

Taehyung turned off his phone, "Jungkook said---" he looked at her stomach then smile again, "Anyways.. Jungkook said we should meet up with him and help him to surprise Tzuyu at the airport.. I think he's proposing.."

      Sana smiled, "Really? OMG! I wanna help.." she clapped. Taehyung hold her hand, "I would want you to help... But we have a twin Sana.."

      "Taehyung they're not even out yet.. It's barely a month..."

       He took a deep breath, "Fine.. but don't do too much..."

       "Suuurrreee.." She snout and smile again, "Tzuyu probably change... what if she doesn't know me anymore?!"

      "Sana you two were just talking last night... We were video group chatting.." He corrected her. Sana sucked her teeth, "Whatever... Okay fine.."