What kind of werewolf are you? (teen wolf fan fiction)

I knew that something was wrong. The way that people were looking at me. Looking at me with fear, cowardly, terrified and upset. I didn't know exactly why they were looking at me, maybe it was the way I looked or what I was wearing. Then this particular girl didn't look at me but my shadow,she ran like the rest of them. Finally I decided to turn and there it was. Even I had gotten scared. I couldn't believe what was happening to my shadow. It was transforming into a werewolf. I went inside my friends house and looked at the mirror and I was not the same.

Not only was my shadow getting bigger but my eyes, hair and face was changing. My hair was turning black, my eyes were blue and my face was turning into a werewolf. I had no control, I jumped out the window and ran to the forest. I started to follow this guy because he smelled so good. He didn't smell like cologne, but like food. I couldn't stop my self. When I saw, I was on top of him.

I was eating him alive. Chewing on his veins, drinking his nice thick red blood, ripping his skin from the inside out. When I was done I headed home and locked my self inside my room. I had eaten a human. I wanted to kill myself, and I was about to. Then it stopped me. My claws had come out and they gripped to the rug. I tried to get up and I just fell back down on my butt. After I stopped having that thought of killing myself the claws went back in. I couldn't sleep knowing that I had killed someone.

Every time I closed my eyes I kept on imagining him telling me to stop but I had no control over my body.I decided to call my cousin Derek. I knew that he could help because he is a werewolf himself. When he got there he told me something terrible. He didn't know why I was turning into a werewolf so fast. He was worried because all the things that were happening to me might mean that I am turning into a evil werewolf. He called some of his friend over to see if they knew anything.

These two hot guys named Scott and Stiles were astonished when they got there because I was still changing into something else. I heard that one of them was asking Derek what was happening to me. I asked Derek what was going on.

" Angie, don't get scared. You're eyes are changing color".I got up to see my eyes at the mirror. One of my eyes were purple and the other one was red. I asked Derek what does colors meant.

" Red means that you're an alpha and I have no idea what purple means".

They had asked me if I had done anything werewolf related. I decided to come clean and tell them what I had done to my victim.

" I was on my way home from school when this guy passed by and he smelled amazing. I bit him and dragged him to the forest and ate him alive". Scott almost threw up and Stiles almost fainted. They wanted me to take them to the forest to see what happened. When we got there I got sad because I had to relive that shameful moment that I had and did.

Scott, Stiles and Derek were shocked with what I had done. Not just with what I had done but they were also shocked because they told me that they knew the guy. The guy's name was Danny and he went to their school. When they weren't looking I felt like it was happening again. My claws were coming out, my face got harrier, my eyes were purple and red and my hair was black. I started to howl and grunt. They turned around and someone smelled delicious. I jumped and I started attacking again.