chapter 4: where did you take him?

Isaac was the one that got shot. Blood started coming out of his shoulder. I got scared and started to turn human again. We started to pull out the arrow. It was kind of gross to pull it out because you could hear the blood, skin and veins move together and make a squishy sound. It was like when you get your sneakers wet and you walk on the floor with them. We got it out and just stapled his skin back together.

Scott and I went for a walk, and it was kind of fun with just the two of us. We started talking for hours. I know that I just met him but it feels right. Whenever I'm with him I just feel comfortable, I feel like myself with him. I want to believe that I'm in love with him, or that he is in love with me. We sat at a park bench. I noticed that he kept on getting closer and closer to me. He leaned in, I leaned in to and our lips touched. His lips were baby soft, it felt magical.

I lost count on how long we spent kissing. His phone rang and he pulled away. Derek was teling him that he may have found something that would help me determine what kind of werewolf I am. When we got there Derek was telling us some story about how my condition had happened to someone else as well. That person had my same eyes and that person used to turn into a werewolf whenever they didn't want to. That person looked familiar. It was that girl that looked at my shadow when I was first turning into a werewolf. Now I understand why she had a different face than the rest of the people that were looking at me.

I told Scott that I had seen her that day that I began to transform. Derek had told me that it was pointless to go look for her because she had died. She took her own life when she turned into it. She bit herself to death. She took her own to legs off with her mouth. Then she took of her head by clawing it until there was just a single vein that was holding her head and chest together. I began to think that if she couldn't handle being a werewolf then what chance do I have.

Scott started to comfort me.

" Babe, I won't let anything happen to you, I'll protect you okay" he said in a determined voice. Even though I felt happy that Scott was their to help me and that he called me babe, I still wasn't sure with what I could do to myself. I tried to go to sleep but couldn't. Scott came over my bed and got in with me. He was so warm, he didn't say a word but I knew what he was thinking. He finally said something that I didn't expect him to say.

" Hey did it feel good when you did it" he said in a curious voice. I kind of new what he meant but I didn't want to just blurt out what I thought.

" What do you mean by how I felt it" I said.

"You know when you killed those people, did it feel good."

" Honestly, when I started to it did. After I was done I felt guilt and mad."

" Thats the reason I want to protect you because I don't want you to do that again." he said that so concerned and sweet, I felt lucky that I had him as a protector and a boyfriend.

Morning came and when I woke up I saw Derek pick up Scott and try to beat him up.

" What the hell were you thinking trying to sleep with my cousin" - he said angrily.

" She is old enough to decide what she wants and who she wants. And nothing happened" Scott said angrily. " Is that true Angie" Derek said.

" Well of course nothing happened. Scott was just there to comfort me to go to sleep, since I haven't done ever since I turned into this beast".

I got ready and headed to the park. I was sitting on a bench when I started to cry. I was crying because I was remembering what Scott had asked me last night. It made me wonder why he asked it and what he might have thought when I answered his question. Did he think that I was a monster because I told him that it felt good when I killed those people. I started to get angry. I felt my body get tougher, my blood getting warmer than it needed to be. I was going to go attack someone and I knew who it was.

I kicked Dereks door open and looked directly at Scott. " You hurt me Scott and now I'm going to hurt you". Scott didn't have time to turn into a werewolf. I ran and took him to a old abandoned warehouse. I tied him up and left. I technically didn't want to hurt him but once I get wolfed up I can't control it. I went back to Derek's house where Stiles hit me with a bat because he thought that I was going to grab him or Derek. I fell and just went to my bed to go lay down.

" Angie what did you do with Scott" Derek asked.

" I don't know, all I know is that I didn't hurt him and that I left him tied up."

" What the hell. I go to the bathroom for five minutes and I miss all the action" Stiles said mad and sarcastically.

Derek and Isaac went out to go look for Scott. Stiles was trying to comfort me, I felt kind of sad and awkward. Sad because I didn't know where I left Scott. Awkward because Stiles was quite the whole time we were alone. Four hours later Derek and Isaac came back with Scott. " Did you find him" said Stiles anxiously."

Um,we found him, but he doesn't look...... good." What did I do to him.