Chapter 2: Who are you attacking?

They all ducked thinking that I was going to attack one of them. There was a squirrel behind them that smelled just like Danny. Scott pulled me off before I could finish my snack. I knew that sooner or later I would want to attack one of them because they got close to Danny. Which meant that Danny's smell may have contaminated them. I told Derek to chain me up to a tree or something because if I were ever to attack one of them I knew that I wouldn't be able to stop myself. He denied chaining me to a tree because he knew that wasn't going to work.

They took me to Derek's house because I wouldn't be able to hurt anyone there. Once we got there I started to have gag reflexes. I started throwing up, it came out in different colors. Red, blue, purple, green and it was all chunky and lumpy. It looked like Danny and the squirrel were a little expired, or not well cooked. The night rose and the moon was at it's highest. Scott, Stiles and Derek went to sleep and I was struggling.

When I was just about to close my eyes it kicked in. Eyes purple and red, hair black and everything else that I get. I sneaked out to get some dinner. I was hiding at the same place that I always did. A mom and her child passed by and it attacked. I killed the mom first, so she wouldn't attack me. Ripped her hair out with the skull still attahed. I picked out the brains, ate the eyes like if they were a chew toy and ate the rest like nothing. By the time that I was done with her I didn't want to eat the baby. I had gotten back to normal. I grabbed the baby and took it back to Dereks place.

When I got there Derek, Stiles and Scott were up waiting for me. They had asked me where I had gone. More importantly where I had gotten the baby from. I had told them that I was about to eat the baby but then the mom filled me up. Derek took the baby to a foster home and told Scott and Stiles to stay there and make sure that I didn't leave. I told them that I felt like it was getting stronger. I was turning into it twice a day, the hunger kept on getting stronger, the more I turned into it the more I would hurt people.

I started to cry because I left a poor innocent baby without a mother. The tears and the guilt got to me. That meant that it was coming back without me wanting it to. I got up and Scott turned into his alpha self and tried to stop me. I ducked and he hit his head to the wall. Stiles got his bat and hit me with it, the bat just split into two. I ran out the door and ran into the forest. I started howling and run. While I was running I felt a sharp pain hit my butt. I passed out and I felt like someone was dragging me.