Chapter One: Worst day at the prom- April

April's pov: So I know that the schoolprom was coming up, and I didn't really want to go to the school prom, because of some bullies at my school.

 I know that I have mybrother Mason Levi by my side.

 Hi I'm April Levi Mason's little sister  but some times my brother, calls meprincess April or just Princess and I have a huge, crush on Luke Oxendale but I don't think he knows about it just yet.  

'' Princess April are you ready to go, to the prom asked Mason. 

'' Yeah I'm ready, but I don't want to go, Mason I said. 

'' You do know, that your crush will there my Princess, said Mason. 

'' Wait what you are joking right, I said.

 ''I'm not joking about, it princess said Mason. 

So I went to the prom since my brother told me that, my crush that was going to be at theschool prom.

 Fuck I know that it was going to be fun, but I don't know if Luke will notice me or anything like that. 

'' Omg April you made it, said Amy. '' Of course I did, I said. '' You remember those, bullies that hate us right, said Kirea.

 '' Yeah what about them, I asked. '' They are planing something, said Amy. '' What I asked. '' I Saw them near the rest room, talking about us said Amy. '' That's fucked up, Isaid. '' I know it is fucked, up April said Angel.  

 So I was having fun with my bestfriends, when the bullies had to come over to us and started to havea go at us for no reason.

Emily: All of you guys, look liketrash, gross who would ever date you girls.

Ana: Yeah Your right Emily whowould, date those sluts.

Max: All of them are sluts, andbitches.

Theodore: Yeah they sure are.

I know that my brother was with his friends, but I knew that I had to tell him that I need him but only my brother knows, the code words when I say Mason HURLIlSis ( Helpyour lil Sis).

 So I decided to text Mason mybrother, since I need him so badly, I know that I have to do itmyself but it wont work at all.

 *The text to Mason*

A: Hey Bro  HURLilSIS  (Help your lil Sis) - April 

M: I'm on my way princess, with your crush - Mason 

A: Your lucky that I love you bro- April 

M: Yeah I know sis and I love you too- Mason. 

Later I had put my phone away in my dress pocket, Mason had came over with LUKE OXENDALE MY FUCKING Crush OMG I was freaking out. 

'' Look Emily, Ana and Max, Theodore I wouldn't say anything mean to my Little sister, or her friends, because it's not fucking cool, said Mason.

''We are so sorry, Mason said Ana. '' Oh really Ana, said Mason .Later The bullies, had left than god, thanks to my amazing brother inthe world. '' April can we talk, asked Luke. '' Yeah sure, I said. ''I was wondering if you would, like to be my girlfriend asked Luke. ''Yes I love too, I said. '' Want to come to my place babe, asked Luke. '' Yes I said. '' I love you said Luke. '' I love you too, I said. Omg I can't believe that I'm actually dating Luke Oxendale, it was like a dream come true damn.