Chapter One

"RODOLPHUS! RODOLPHUS! WHERE ARE YOU?" Shouted Bellatrix Lestrange.

"What is it my dear?" Rodolphus Lestrange ran in to their bedroom looking terrified. Even though they were married, he still got scared of his wife when she shouted like that.

However, her face was in a smile he had never seen before, showing her grotty teeth. He still thought she was beautiful. "Look at this!!" Bellatrix was holding some sort of stick which Rodophus didn't recognise.

"What is that..." Rodophus mumbled walking towards it.

"It's a pregnancy test you idiot! Look at it! It's says-"

"POSITIVE!!! Oh my god Bella, Is it correct? Are you sure it wasn't like the last one that you stole from that mudblood's house? Because that one didn't sing."

"Yes, it's correct can't you hear the voice?" There certainly was a voice coming out of the stick, it was singing 'congratulations, congratulations, you are going to be a mother and a father'. It was very odd, but that was what the witches and wizards thought was normal.

"I can't believe it, I can't believe it!!" Rodolphus went and hugged his wife.

"My love, you are strangling me."

"I'm so sorry, I'm just too excited!!" said Rodolphus and kissed Bellatrix. They weren't really a very romantic couple and they hardly ever showed any affection towards each other, but he did like it when they did. "It's mine right!" he joked.

"Of course!" Bella laughed. "I can't believe, we're finally getting what we've always wanted."

"I know, when should we tell the others?"

"I don't know. We'll figure it out somehow." Bella smiled.

________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, Bellatrix and Rodolphus walked into the dining room of Malfoy Manor holding hands.

"Oooohhhh, who are these people?" Joked Narcissa. It was rare for them to walk into breakfast like that.

Bellatrix and Rodolphus lived with Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy along with their son, Draco, in Malfoy manor. Bella had just been released from Azkaban and anyway it was safer here than where she had lived before. Draco was in his fifth year at Hogwarts, but he was back for the winter holidays. He rarely talked to Bella or Rudolphus, in fact, he didn't even talk to Narcissa that often either. He was always in deep conversation with his father.

"Hahaha, very funny" said Bellatrix, but smiling.

"Okay, there's something going on, you're acting weird and you need to tell me right now. Said Narcissa.

Bella sighed and looked round the room. Her heart was beating fast. Lucius and Draco was looking down at their food; not even caring what's  happening as always.

She cleared her throat. They still didn't look up. Out the corner of her eye, she saw her sister staring at her like a hawk.

"I heard that Harry Potter-" She started. Both of their heads immediately shot up.

"That's better" smiled Bellatrix. "My husband and I have some news."

"We all know who he is, just say his name ." mummbled Lucius. 'God he's annoying'  thought Bella.

"Well, RODOLPHUS and I have some news. I'm basically going to..." She paused. She didn't know how to announce it. It would feel really weird  to say 'I'm pregnant'. It didn't feel real. "...become fat!"

"Now's the time, that woman never gets fat" whispered Lucius to Draco. "It must've been Azkaban"

"Ahem. I can hear you, you know. Honestly, do you have any common sense?" Said Bellatrix.

"Oh. My. God. Bella. Really? A BLOOMING BABY!!!!!!" Screamed Narcissa, leaving the boys looking at her like 'how the hell did you get that?'

"Yep! Yep!" Jumped Bella.

Draco finished his food and then walked over to Bella."Bellatrix, Rodophus, congratulations." He gave them a quick smile and walked up the spiral stairs up to his room.

"Eeerrr... thanks!" Shouted Bella so he could hear. "I'm surprised he's accepting of this, you know. He's been the only child in this house for so long... and anyway, I wonder why he ran up the stairs so fast"

"Don't worry about that." said Narcissa."You know him, he's always like that. But Bella! Tell me everything!!!" It was almost like Narcissa was more excited than her sister. "Look at Lucius and Rodophus. It seems like they're in deep conversation. I bet Lucius is teaching him how to be a good father!"

Bella laughed. "As if!"