Chapter 4

Damon pov

Today is Monday which means the plan begins. Well It already began because last night I "killed" those people on the road. What really happened was that their car got stuck after they crashed and they were both dying so I asked them if they wanted to be changed into what I was, a vampire.

They told me yes so I gave them my blood and snapped their necks. I took them to a hotel 2 towns over and stayed with them till they woke up. I made them choose between human blood and animal blood. They both choose human. After teaching them the basics i left after putting my number in their phones so they can call me if they need to.

Right now I am about to call caroline before school starts.I go to the bedside table,pick up my phone and scroll through the contacts.Finally finding 'Lil Sis😘 ' I quickly hit call and wait for her to answer. Not even a second later did she pick"Hey Day" She spoke through the phone. " Hey Baby girl. What are you doing right now?" I asked knowing she is probably choosing an outfit to wear."Trying to decide what to wear." Ahh I was right. Finally i told her to wear this after she sent me a couple pictures of her closet.

 Finally i told her to wear this after she sent me a couple pictures of her closet

(I know this isn't what she wears during that but remember Damon chose her outfit.)

An hour later

I was driving Caroline to school because it was so early no one would see us. I mean no one is here besides the principle who literally just opened the doors to the school a minute before we parked."Caroline remember the plan right." I said turning in my seat to face her. "Yes act just like how I have and when I see you pretend to fall in"love" with you so everybody thinks you are compelling me.

Also pretend not to know of the supernatural world, always wear my anklet and drink vervain." She listed feeling annoyed because i had her remember the rules the whole time we were on the phone. She is probably so annoyed with me."Bye Caro, call me later, or you could text me during class."

I suggested to her knowing she would have texted me in class anyways."Bye Damon, see you later" She leaned over to hug me which i gladly accepted. She hopped out of the car slamming the door and walked of into the school.Now to go think of ways my brother will figure out I'm home and "bad"

Carolines pov

Damon can be so annoying sometimes. Hello i was there when he first created the plan. I get it though, he is just worried about me which is so sweet of him. I walked into school feeling really confident. I don't know if it was because of the talk and training with Damon or maybe it's just the outfit he picked for me.

This outfit is really amazing. I think Damon secretly likes fashion if he could make this outfit out of my clothes. I'm not saying i have bad clothes but this "shirt" use to be a dress from when I was little. It is really pretty though. Ohh i see Elena and Bonnie. I quickly walk over and ask if Elena was okay. Then asked Bonnie if Elena's okay. They probably thought that was annoying it's just i didn't want Bonnie to feel left out or awkward while I talked with Elena.

After Elena told me she was fine I quickly walked to my first period class History with Mr.Tanner.( I don't really remember if she had this class with Elena and them if she didn't then just go with it sorry) I walked into the class and sat all the way in the back. No one sits next to me so I put my bag down in that seat and pulled out my phone and scrolled through it till I saw Damon's name which says 'Mr. Protective😘 ' It use to say Big Bro but the we realized that if anyone got our phones the would be able to connect them together.

Damon said he would have Lil Sis because he is a vampire so it could be anybody in the world while I'm human and everyone knows I don't have a brother. I typed to Damon 'Hey did you get home yet' and waited. I hope he doesn't make me wa.....He replied 'Yup i just finished a call with N' we decided thats what we were going to use when we talk about klaus.

Well Damon already calls him Nik and Klaus asked me last night to call him that.'what were you guys talking about' ' nothing just that sometime in the year that were apart we need to secretly see each other so the pain doesn't hurt as much' I feel so bad for them 'oh ok. sorry Day but class is about to start, ttyl' 'bye,Caro' i sent a quick bye then put my phone away. This is going to be a long day.