Chapter 3. Shes Gone

"kristen answer me"i say holding her shoulders

"my mom she abuses me and hits me.because shes always drunk"she said crying

"why didnt you tell me sooner"i say *hugging her*

"because i dont want anyone to know and you cant tell anyone or theyll take her away.And ill have to live in a foster home"kristen says crying.

"dont cry kristen im here for you.were ganna be okay just picture us in a field of flowers"i say.

Just to let you know kristen loves flowers.Especially sun flowers their her favorite.We've been bestfriends since we were 3 so when ever shes upset.I just tell her to picture us in a field of flowers. :)

"thanks,jenny i feel alittle better knowing you care"she says *wiping off tears*

"of course and i swear i wont tell anyone"i say.

(we both walk out and get to the next class)*5 periods later*Were now after school waiting for the bus.

"so can you come over today"i say

"no i have to go home and help my mom clean the house because the inspecter is coming"she says.

"oh calm if anything happend or if she puts her hands on you"i say

"alright i will.bye"she says

Me and her go on different bus because we live on different streets so she takes the bus that comes 5 minutes before mine.

"bye rember the flowers"i say *with a smile*

(5 minutes pass) Im on my way walking to the bus when someone pulls my hair and throws me on the floor.The man on the bus didnt see me so he closed the doors and drove away.I opened my eyes and there was amy and her crew........

"what do you want"i say

"i heard about you going to the dance with brandon"she said.*she put her leg on my stomach*

"you better listen and listen now your not going anywhere with him and your sure as hell not ganna be his girl friend or date.SO back the **** off.Or ill cut your throat."she said

*i was silent*

"pick her dirty *** up *they lift me* you better walk home like nothing happend and dont tell brandon about this either an you better call him up and let him now your not going."she said.

"okay."i said

(they all walk away) *i start walking in tears*I thought to my self why do they have to hate me ive never done anything to them.Is that im too ugly or im just a worthless ******.I dont know but i cant take this.My head has a huge bump on it.And my back hurts like hell.

(im home) I call up brandon. "hey brandon its me jenny,im not going to the dance so i cant be your date sorry"i say and then hang up.A tear rolled down my face.Why is this my life.

(12 hours later) Im sound asleep. When i hear my grandmother yell and run up the stairs.She burst open the door in my room.

"jenny jenny levanta teh"she says.Which means get up in spanish.

"que paso abuela?what happned"i say

"you friend kristen she in the hospital.dieing lets go now now i have the car on and the kids are in."she says.

Im in a rush i find the fastest thing to put on and i run in the car.Halfway at the hostpital and i cant think right all im wondering is my bestfriend is still alive.I burst open the door.My family waits in the waiting room.And i go in.The first thing i see is kristen laying on the bed with bruses all over and cutz and shes pale.

"KRISTEN"i yelll crying.

"oh kristen please tell me your okay"i say *grabbing her hand*

*her eyes opens slowly*

"im here"she says.

Me crying relived.But as she holds my hand i can see her heart rate get slower and slower.......

"kristen no no please stay please dont die,im here"i say

"jenny im sorry i love you but nows my time for god to take me"she says

Her heart rate slower.

"no no its not you can still live its not your time"i say crying.

"yeahh jenn its time just rember ill be happy where im going.when you see a flower not just any but a sun flower just rember thats me."she says

Heart rate at 3 beats.

*me screaming crying*

"bye...."she says.Her last words.

"NOO,NOOO,NOOOOOOOOO kristen come back please some one any one help me please please help kristen"i say crying.

The peramedics come in rushing take kristen away.As im screaming and crying NOOO NOOO.Im now on the floor smashing and kicking.Yelling come back come back please.My grandmother and family come in and grab me and hold me.....