Chapter 4. Living Without Her

Hey its me sorry about the other night.It was a really big shock for me.And it still is its hard living without her.I havent been to school in 2 weeks because im so torn.But i think im ganna go back tommroww.Theres not a day that gos by that i dont think of kristen.My baby brothers came in the room with a flowers.So i said...

"jay and erin,whos the flowers for"

"you"jay said

"why?"i say

"because we know how much you love you friend and jay think it would be good idea to bring you some"says erin.

The flowers werent store bought flowers.They flowers than the boys dug up from the garden and then rapped paper around it.To make it seem fancy.A tear rolled down my face.

"boys come here"i say slightly crying.

*both of them come to me and hand me the flowers*

"do you like?"jay says

"of course i do"i say

*i hold them close*

"thanks guys *i kiss them on the forehead* i dont know what i would do with out you guys."i say

"cry im guessing"jay says

*i start laughing*

"i guess so"i say

*both boys run out the room saying "youll never catch me"*

As i was saying before schools ganna be much more different for me.Because kristen was like my other half.She was always there when i needed her and always by my side.With out her i feel lost and alone.I mean ill never have a friendship again like me and kristen had......

*i love you,i love you*(my ringtone)

It was brandon but i cant answer the phone unless i wanna die.So im just let it ring.(15 minutes later) I checked my phone and i have 5 missed calls why would brandon call so much.........

(next day)

Im walking outside to take out the trash.When i look around and i spot amy and her crew behind me.I stay as still as possible.

"we were at a party yesterday,and we had brandons phone and we called you just to make sure you wouldnt answer"said jane (amys friend)

"i didnt at all and when i told him i wasnt going i hanged up as soon as possible"i say

"good"said amy

"because you know what would happen if i ever caught you calling him or texting him"she said

"i promise,you wont i done even like him anyways"i say

"well good he wouldnt like your ugly *** either,anyways keep up the good work and maybe i wont beat you up as much if you just listen"amy says

"ill try my best"i say

"well lets get go i dont wanna catch anything from her,look at her clothes all dirty and stuff *she through 20$ at my face* go buy some real clothes without holes (her group laughs)"amy says

(they all jump in a car,and sit in the back pointing and laughing then drive away)

You know without kristen i cant defend my self.So im just ganna have to listen to what amy and her crew says.So i wont get beat up.....

*i turn on the tv* (burned notice comes on)

"kristen used to love that show"i shouted *and through the remote at the tv* (i threw my face into the pillow) *tears come rushing down my face*I just wish shed come back.Theres no way i came make it without her.Maybe ill join her up in heaven........